the thread about nothing...

My aunt smokes weed and opium.. but she's got a soinal injury dough... seay belts kids.. seat belts. So u don't amoke to be pain free...

took an oxy and asked God for forgiveness
he knows I meant it even though nobody hears it.

and I only took 1, and it was prescribed, this isn't a cry for attention/suicide post, lol

Daded sumnit here ib Wyoming while my roommates are gone but comon ryda pics pics pica pics.. and booze cruiselike da Viking s :nerd: eeeyding is a blurr sorta like did I reakky go to albertsons on a bike

my friend smokes opium, I am not about that nodding off while talking life.

trill :smokin I'd burn with all the TAN heads. wings, roll ups, and roaming the streets downtown by campus.

I went out for a walk and it started raining ( ._.) da j got wet.

Just saw a chinese girl woman walking by my apartment. . No. Nomad but umm was fonna say something but was gonna sucky sucky 5 dolas but I thought she might be in reakity ygkier then what I see... and Ino offenese but eervy time I see asian fobby women I think they are cheap hookers specially when theu with us AMEERRRICCANS

Ummm my grndma when she was aliv e smoked opium for pain relief my uncle was arrested for being an opium dealer but didn't rat his accomplices out he's legit I would trust him I dotnt think this **** would get me in trouble bo thanks to da doctcta for his xrim thread

Back
Top Bottom