the thread about nothing...

NT is back 
But Young WATER, NT never left! It's always been and will forever be...NT is not a thing, an object that can be misplaced or forgotten! No! Young WATER NT is a place, it exists in the ether of life, a marvelous exchange of  thoughts and ideas...dreams, hopes, tragedies, experiences, loves, and hates! That is what NT is!

Young WATER in your life you will come across trolls, and bots. Some of which will make you wonder wether NT is really worth it. Whether, it is necessary to...refresh the TAN, or post in the thread about yambs. Young WATER, don't let them bring you down! Your torrents are too strong, your flow too impeccable. A troll cannot contain you, why even the nimbus clouds where zeus resides cannot contain you! Rain! Yes RAIN down WATER!!! Quench the parched encampments of bedouins and long lost tribes of the inca. The lions in the serenghetti await your enthralling showers, gorrillas stand erect in the congo awaiting your mists!!! 

Rain free young WATER, let no man impede you...let the water drops from your downpour rustle the leaves of quiet jungles. The eagle will cry, the squirrel willl fly...and you will forever be....

WATER!

**CUE OUTRO MUSIC**
Okay, I will. 

I'm at the point where I have to dead my gf of 2.5 years. I posted this in TAY but this is the most recent annoying, insecure *** thing that has happened.

Chick is wild insecure. I tried to work with her over the years but it hasn't changed.

Me and "Brittany" went to a party together, separate cars tho. Brittany looks bored the whole time. I'm sitting with her and i'm bored out of my mind. I go out back and grab a drink and sit down. A girl I work with comes to talk to me and gives me a hug, and taps me on the chest, (kinda like how dudes tap each other on the shoulder saying what's up or w/e.) The girl leaves and Brittany comes outside and freaks. She says "why is that girl touching on you?" I said she didn't do anything and I know her. I go back inside 15 min later and sit w/ Brittany on the couch again. Brittany looks bored so i tell her to go home. She forces herself to stay now to watch over me after the girl I knew "touched me". We argue outside about this, and eventually Brittany goes to her car to leave and I go back out back to chill and drink. Brittany storms back in 5 minutes later and sits on the couch staring at me talk to my homeboys. (The girl i previously mentioned is next to me again, but talking to my homeboy) She then comes up to me and freaks, and I tell her i was talking to my boys. My boy cosigns my story and says "No really, we were just talking about the baseball game." (which we were)

Its okay rck. Matthew is a beautiful name. It really is.

My mother blessed me with that name too. 

I'm at the point where I have to dead my gf of 2.5 years. I posted this in TAY but this is the most recent annoying, insecure *** thing that has happened.

Chick is wild insecure. I tried to work with her over the years but it hasn't changed.
Me and "Brittany" went to a party together, separate cars tho. Brittany looks bored the whole time. I'm sitting with her and i'm bored out of my mind. I go out back and grab a drink and sit down. A girl I work with comes to talk to me and gives me a hug, and taps me on the chest, (kinda like how dudes tap each other on the shoulder saying what's up or w/e.) The girl leaves and Brittany comes outside and freaks. She says "why is that girl touching on you?" I said she didn't do anything and I know her. I go back inside 15 min later and sit w/ Brittany on the couch again. Brittany looks bored so i tell her to go home. She forces herself to stay now to watch over me after the girl I knew "touched me". We argue outside about this, and eventually Brittany goes to her car to leave and I go back out back to chill and drink. Brittany storms back in 5 minutes later and sits on the couch staring at me talk to my homeboys. (The girl i previously mentioned is next to me again, but talking to my homeboy) She then comes up to me and freaks, and I tell her i was talking to my boys. My boy cosigns my story and says "No really, we were just talking about the baseball game." (which we were)
Girls are insecure b. Just leave her. 

my bros girl is just like her, he cheated on her over the weekend :lol:
I shouldn't laugh but damn I saw this coming a while ago

Last edited:

I got tired of reading halfway through the spoiler. It was even annoying to read. Dead that.

Back
Top Bottom