the thread about nothing...

Asian TAN photo album? :rofl:
i miss you
embarassed.gif
hit me up on the low bae :nerd:

My coworker told me "how about i come over there and beat your Haitian ***." Why? Because he had to answer back to back calls from customers because I was on my break and refused to log on to the phones and help him out. Didn't feel like helping him of all people because he is notorious for going on break when **** hits the fan. Deep down inside I wanted to **** him up. I had to think about my responsibilities and that hurt. I know I **** him up too. He was most likely drunk. I sent an email to management and told them I'd like it to be addressed accordingly. i still wanna kick his ***.
mean.gif
Call Centers
sick.gif
. Worst job ever and theres always one giant Ahole working there ALWAYS. How many calls do you average a day? I imagine a lot since fantasy sports is well... fantasy sports. Do you guys have to log your calls?

My coworker told me "how about i come over there and beat your Haitian ***." Why? Because he had to answer back to back calls from customers because I was on my break and refused to log on to the phones and help him out. Didn't feel like helping him of all people because he is notorious for going on break when **** hits the fan. Deep down inside I wanted to **** him up. I had to think about my responsibilities and that hurt. I know I **** him up too. He was most likely drunk. I sent an email to management and told them I'd like it to be addressed accordingly. i still wanna kick his ***. :smh:

i hvve stupid coworkers def know dat feel

It's been awhile since the last time I stayed in on a Saturday night, I don't even know what to watch on TV.

Back
Top Bottom