the thread about nothing...

does it say no photos?

if so, you got blocked. :lol:

so far i've been blocked by nt's own Rosa Acosta and the ugly twerk team sister.

tumblr_mpu652FTIh1qgkrs0o1_500.jpg

Spoiler]

Last edited:
rosa blocked me cause i told her i only wanted to see pics of the mass, not inspirational meme quotes. :pimp:

don't even know why sasquatch blocked me.

Got blocked by artaphax because me and my friend @ each other on his rare kicks pics and would quote the YouTube video "**** sneakerheads say" guess he took that personally

i got blocked by Evan Turner on IG and Twitter. My homie is a ball boy for the sixers and we would always just **** around with him when he first got to the sixers. Dude went to work one day and said to my homie why all your boys ****** with me and telling me to go brush my teeth. 

Long story short ET is a ***** (female dog)

Once I get my car I'm moving out didn't sign a lease so :smokin .. and me n his cousin always say **** about him not showerring like his other friend but theu don't really get the message they smell

Last edited:
Franc is that dude though, he's probably packin a coke can...

No homo.

That's flagrant b, mega pause.

6'4, totally threatening.

Total teddy bear, doe..

Didn't see the last part until I multiquoted. I have the same problem as you do even being 5'11". If you recall my pic in the PYP, I look like that about 90% in the street, but if you talk to me my expression changes :lol:

I don't trust tall guys, I feel threatened.

oh okay whatever
yeah some of them are big and scary to me too :lol: but once you get to know the ones who aren't dbags, they're like life-sized teddy bears :lol:
And I'm only 5'10 so I'm short :smile:
you are not short :lol:
I'm 5'11" and a girl told me I was short

I was like what the **** 
laugh.gif

5'11" ain't short. We even the same height, something is up here :lol:

FOUND IT!!!!
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

African Karate!!!! I love it :rofl:

Man whut? The first dude kinda reminds me of Kahn from KOTH :lol:. On second thought, these guys look like a bad version of Rockapella :lol:

Does anyone in here have a keurig ? Would you recommend it or pass on it?

It's dope and it's worth it. My favorite flavor is the Hawaiian hazelnut for obvious reasons :lol:

What's good fan tamily

Chillin chillin. You got some sleep?

My roommate hasn't showered in almost two weeks and is still wearing the same clothes.. I wonder how he still has a gf .. well I guess she wants dat us citizenship

stankin *** mofo. I'd hose him down Winston Wolf style

i got blocked by Evan Turner on IG and Twitter. My homie is a ball boy for the sixers and we would always just **** around with him when he first got to the sixers. Dude went to work one day and said to my homie why all your boys ****** with me and telling me to go brush my teeth. 

Long story short ET is a ***** (female dog)

Philly fans man, y'all don't stop :lol:

This long *** multiquote is sponsored by Antidope. I must credit him every time I do this :lol:.

Forreal, I love my TAN fam, y'all be having me cracking up.

Last edited:
just ordered a sandwich called "Country Club". Its a Grilled chicken with Honey Mustard and crispy bacon then i got a side of Fried Raviolis. Bout to feast when it gets here

Back
Top Bottom