the thread about nothing...

#Sadderday
frown.gif

dog got into it with a skunk late last night (that's why I went MIA)
mean.gif
got sprayed in the face bad (and all over, even got some on me)
sick.gif
wanted to blast that little ****** but he got away before I could

dude wtf. what did you do to clean her?

My dog who that killed that skunk. Dude chased down and ate a bumblebee that stung him the other day
laugh.gif

right on, I used to go down to Sugar Land a lot. I love in Dallas though (was in SA for a few years too)

how do u like it??

i keep hearing good things about d-town but ive only been once and thought it was boring :\

i was only like 16/17 thought (that may have something to do with it)

had just moved here from LA

Damn my boy just texted me and said his neighbor's brother died of a heart attack...was only in his 50's or so :smh:

Was just with him last week, cool *** dude too. RIP

I love it here (born and raised)- I used to think it was boring too. Ever since I moved back, I realized how much there really is to do out here. Love the city (SA is really nice too)

thats awesome! plus ya have in-n-out too! :lol: so jelly

i gotta go out there soon and see whats up with dallas then

SA is dope i got an uncle there, really nice city. some fine latin mamis :evil:

Damn my boy just texted me and said his neighbor's brother died of a heart attack...was only in his 50's or so
mean.gif

Someone said the realest thing to me the other day. "When you're in your 40s thats when people you know start to die." Shook me man I tell you.

dog got into it with a skunk late last night (that's why I went MIA)
mean.gif
got sprayed in the face bad (and all over, even got some on me)
sick.gif
wanted to blast that little ****** but he got away before I could

dude wtf. what did you do to clean her?

My dog who that killed that skunk. Dude chased down and ate a bumblebee that stung him the other day
laugh.gif

filled up the tub real quick, full bath with the normal shampoo, plus my shampoo. Then a little tomato juice, scrubbed for a while. Then I used some of my eye cleaner and clear eyes to rinse em out. Don't even smell it today, it was a ****** hassle at 1am though
That sucks man. I bet she was pissed
laugh.gif

Damn my boy just texted me and said his neighbor's brother died of a heart attack...was only in his 50's or so
mean.gif

Someone said the realest thing to me the other day. "When you're in your 40s thats when people you know start to die." Shook me man I tell you.
Im in my late 20's but that doesnt feel so far away right now 
frown.gif
 My pops died in his early 50's 
mean.gif

In my 20's and my friends have already started
mean.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif

why is life so depressing 
frown.gif

tired.gif

I wish the Red Lobster up the street could cook the lobster and crab as well as they cook the shrimp. LOL!

Cnn.com>>>>CNN the channel.

I'm 6'1'' and the wife is 5'4'' I'm just hoping our kids don't get her dads side of the family's shortness

Back
Top Bottom