the thread about nothing...

How much do those people who hold signs get paid? I can't imagine doing that in this 100+ degree weather. 
mean.gif

over $20/hr, its a state job.

How much do those people who hold signs get paid? I can't imagine doing that in this 100+ degree weather. 
mean.gif

Where'd you find this info?
There's this black sign holder that I always see who is ALWAYS dancing.
IDK how he does it.

one of my friends use to hold the "stop/slow" sign the first year he was out of college. started at $19.75/hr. all state jobs pay well.

Dear toneestarx,

Good morning Mr. Toneestarx. There's a lot I could explain since friday but I'm sure u could care less of hearing. Friday I worked a 12hr shift! I didn't see that coming...yesterday around noon I made my deposits and even u not replying back I tried to still make the purchase and to find out my girlfriend changed rhe ******g pass word. I was trying to make this happen w/ out her knowing bcuz I got a lot of shoes already but I won't STOP! Last night I had a talk w/ her she said she change the password and I told her well I want these air pippen's and showed her my knock offs that were made in Taiwan. I'm very very much interested still. I'm just affraid that u may have turned ur back or change ur mind bcuz it's expected in business. So I'm waiting for your answer Mr. Toneestarx bcuz this is the first inconvenient situation and its doesn't look good but my $$$ is. Just had to consult w/ girl over the password and she's ok w/ it. That main point is I'm not complete until I get a real pair

mean.gif

Last edited:
I have mentally checked out at work. **** my co workers :lol:

+1

here today
gone tomorrow - my b-day
here wed
gone rest of the week...

shoulda just called this whole week a damb wash :lol:

I mean, really :lol:. Honestly, my mind faded out on Friday. I'm just here burning the clock out. I was out today and burned a good chunk of the day. Now I'm on NT not giving any damns right now.

I have mentally checked out at work. **** my co workers
laugh.gif
+1

here today
gone tomorrow - my b-day
here wed
gone rest of the week...

shoulda just called this whole week a damb wash
laugh.gif
I mean, really
laugh.gif
. Honestly, my mind faded out on Friday. I'm just here burning the clock out. I was out today and burned a good chunk of the day. Now I'm on NT not giving any damns right now.
what do you do?

+1

here today

gone tomorrow - my b-day

here wed

gone rest of the week...

I mean, really :lol: . Honestly, my mind faded out on Friday. I'm just here burning the clock out. I was out today and burned a good chunk of the day. Now I'm on NT not giving any damns right now.

what do you do?

I solve problems

That's not bad at all. I'm assuming you're talking about the people who help kids cross streets and stuff?

What about the people who hold signs for pizza, furniture stores, check cashing places, etc.?

I was actually talking about road workers, im not sure how much the sign holders make for crosswalks and stuff.

That's not bad at all. I'm assuming you're talking about the people who help kids cross streets and stuff?

What about the people who hold signs for pizza, furniture stores, check cashing places, etc.?
they get paid commision.

^This.

+1

here today
gone tomorrow - my b-day
here wed
gone rest of the week...

I mean, really :lol:. Honestly, my mind faded out on Friday. I'm just here burning the clock out. I was out today and burned a good chunk of the day. Now I'm on NT not giving any damns right now.

totally bsing time....... i havent did ish since 12

Back
Top Bottom