the thread about nothing...

Its hot as fqck and my mom made soup ....she trolling me right now
mean.gif
laugh.gif

I've never eaten mac n cheese with hot dogs or tuna or lobster. When I think of mac n cheese I eat it straight up just plain ol' MAC and CHEESE
If my girl and I are extra lazy we buy the Krafts homestyle mac and cheese and bake some hot dogs to go with it. Can't go wrong with hot dogs and mac and cheese. That's a young toddlers dream.
i remember in the mid 90s, there was a commercial for those instant kraft kinds with the dinosaur. i was like 4 when it came out. i always wanted to try it, but pops would never buy it for me :lol:

"Is there anything else I can remove from your package?" - Customer Service Lady from Comcast

:evil:

She sounded sexy but she's probably :x

I am sick of people not wanting to have fun.

Get off your damb phone when im hanging out with you. Stop bailing and say im gonna stay in tonight. Live a little, drink a lot, make bad decisions, christ have some fun for once

I am sick of people not wanting to have fun.

Get off your damb phone when im hanging out with you. Stop bailing and say im gonna stay in tonight. Live a little, drink a lot, make bad decisions, christ have some fun for once

Word. Yo we should chill sometime man. You live in DMV don't you?

I live north of bmore but work in Greenbelt right around college park so im all over MD/DC for the most part.

Im headed to my boys house in Arlington tonight and i was like hey my friend in dupont wants to meet up and head out. He says "oh i will prob be tired after work i figured we would just chill"

Like no man get your **** together drink a redbull and lets go out. We are both 25 and single like you have no excuse. My friend in dupont has a roof top pool to drink at too. I don't want to be a d-bag and ditch him when he is "tired" but damn man lets do something

not to mention the girl i invited down "just isn't feeling up to it tonight" like what does that even mean?

Back
Top Bottom