the thread about nothing...

Tania Raymonde was so fine in that last Texas Chainsaw Massacre. Trashy, but fine
532446d1367446663-tania-raymonde-texas-chainsaw-tania_raymondetexas_chainsaw_1080p_-_02.jpg

tumblr_mmyxk5qgGr1s6n37yo2_500.gif

tumblr_mmwu4rv7LR1rphgogo5_500.gif

tumblr_mmwu4rv7LR1rphgogo6_500.gif

tumblr_mmwu4rv7LR1rphgogo1_500.gif

tumblr_mmajjd1MxD1rbvhreo2_250.gif

chick was about to leave me with blue balls :smh:

she said it was her time of the month
I told her, I'm from New Jersey, we take turns on red :evil:

long story short

woke up with a bad case of pink eye :smh:

:lol: repped

I'm so sad over this picture I saw on Facebook from 2007. I was so much cuter back then :frown:

If you do come down let me know, I live in La Puente, I got your first round :nerd:
I love your area, breh. :smokin if I didn't live in the bay, I'd live in SGV.

Ya its a chill area can't complain at all

aww **** your from Rowland heights breh? That's where I'm from.
did u go to Rowland high?
Who you be bruh?
:lol:

Spent my 21st in Buffalo
i don't even know what to do. unfortunately vegas is out of the question. :frown: i'll be visiting my friends in my old uni in socal though. :D hopefully we can hit up banana bay in rowland and go on a boba binge :smokin

If you do come down let me know, I live in La Puente, I got your first round :nerd:

SoCal NT summit for dudes b'day?

Blue is a female and I live in la Puente not rowland I went to Los Altos

Getting married in 3 hours... Might be drunk by then :lol: wish me luck

Congrats and good luck man treat her right

Hard to believe that the girl from Malcolm in the Middle turned out to develop like that.

Also, Swat Kats needs a reboot. I don't care if its CGI.

Tahrone- same here, I missed out on a few good bbq's yesterday.
it feels like a Tuesday to me :/

I want to create a company that simulates live action mystery cases in which the customer would purchase the experience to solve a fictitious case/mystery. It would incorporate a vast cast of characters that would seemingly appear to go about their everyday lives. But, upon certain phrases or code words, would trigger key conversations that lead you onto the next place/clue. Maybe even dead drops to spice it up a bit. Kind of like Geo Cache but with a plot. Of course it would span the city and if you get local business's into the idea they might even have incentive to go along with it since they get customers. If you want to find out more, arrive at the local Wendy's in Dena and order a frosty and a side of fries. Stick 3 French fries upright in the frosty, that will be my way to identify you.

Back
Top Bottom