the thread about nothing...

Man if any NT'ers lived near me id be down to kick it and hoop.
i'm close to you kinda 
embarassed.gif

how close? :nerd:

:lol: what would be your girls reaction after u do this?

shed prolly be pissed at me for 15-20min

Whenever my girl calls me at work I don't listen to anything she says. Any other time were on the phone I listen to her. At work I just can't. I think it's because most of the time I'm trying to read something on NT

I'm glad you have you're priorities in line :nthat:

When I am in a relationship and I am spending heavy time on NT at night....it's always an indicator that that relationship is over. Ha.

Girls don't find my NT time/sense of humor amusing like that....especially the girls I date these days. They can't relate and come from privilege usually.

When I am in a relationship and I am spending heavy time on NT at night....it's always an indicator that that relationship is over. Ha.

Girls don't find my NT time/sense of humor amusing like that....especially the girls I date these days. They can't relate and come from privilege usually.

Yeah my girl knows I be on NT but she don't know I BE on NT. :lol:

If she knew I had 35k posts on a shoe forum she could call me a frickin nerd. :lol:

I am a nerd :pimp:

Man, we had some ice cream at work. I was eating it and one of my female coworkers say, "You gets no romance the way you just put that ice cream in your mouth."

I'm like, "Wha...what?" :wow: :frown:

Tricky situation but salvageable. What's the situation like?

I'm glad you asked, no BS. I've been comtiplating running this by the LOT.

So I've been working with this chick for about a year now. When I met her she had a gf. I don't know if I ever spoke on my distain for fake lesbians, but that's another post for another day. Anyways, she just came up to me asking about cigarettes, eventually she parlayed green into the convo and we exchanged numbers so we could smoke.

We started hanging and we got real cool. It kinda felt like something was there, but at the sometime it felt like she just wanted to shot me down, but what kind of emotional terrorism is that? I decided to put her in the friend zone.

We've gotten real cool, like I legitimately consider her a friend. She's always done flirty type stuff, but I just laugh it off or whatever. Recently, I've been feeling a certain way about her. Part of me wants to make a move but there's another part that knows making a move is gonna change things. I don't wanna loose a friend trying to get my meat wet.

sick.gif

ya'll gotta chill with them big *** gifs..

i can't even imagine what it does to the mobile users, especially those with set data plans.

sick.gif

ya'll gotta chill with them big *** gifs..

i can't even imagine what it does to the mobile users, especially those with set data plans.
and for the dude still at work like me. i just scrolled down seen that looked behind me to make sure noone was there scrolled back up took a quick peek and clicked my profile hah

I live in a beach city, why is it so hard to find a shrimp po boy outside of popeyes?? I have to drive to Downtown Norfolk to get one. RIP to my suspension along the way 
mean.gif

I dont know how much longer i can live in Hampton Roads. Its like the leaders here are scared of change, and dont use common sense for the world. They figure adding 10-20 cops per blocc on the oceanfront for 30 bloccs would stop the crime. They just want to keep "us" off the beach and keep a "safe, family orientated atmosphere". I dont feel safe visiting somewhere with that many cops around.

I sound like im complaining. Im just annoyed with the attitudes of the people here.

Hmm...That is awfully close. Do you hoop brah? A bunch of locals hoop saturday mornings at a park here in SB.

Man if any NT'ers lived near me id be down to kick it and hoop.
Im in da san Fernando Valley. I need to beat u juan on juan for bragging rights

LOL.

Won't happen son. Can't wait until the Lakers summit, I accept you're challenge.

when is this summit that u speak of? :nerd:

Hopefully this summer. A lotta talk by a lotta dudes, gotta see if they back it up.
Seems like a pain trying to organize it though, everyone got different schedules and everyones all over the place. Dont know the perfect location :smh:

Last edited:
I live in a beach city, why is it so hard to find a shrimp po boy outside of popeyes?? I have to drive to Downtown Norfolk to get one. RIP to my suspension along the way 
mean.gif

I dont know how much longer i can live in Hampton Roads. Its like the leaders here are scared of change, and dont use common sense for the world. They figure adding 10-20 cops per blocc on the oceanfront for 30 bloccs would stop the crime. They just want to keep "us" off the beach and keep a "safe, family orientated atmosphere". I dont feel safe visiting somewhere with that many cops around.

I sound like im complaining. Im just annoyed with the attitudes of the people here.

It's a **** place with no hope and no decent jobs. Still had good times there, it's got it's moments.

I NT the **** outta NT when it slows at work.

:smh: and yeah the docta is way outta line for that comment about dude's girl.

Last edited:
Coworker who got fired for cheating in the baseball league texted one of the managers telling him "if you ain't cheatin' you ain't livin'" :lol:

Ahhhh.

And NT isn't helping me with my studying right now. So I'm actually about to cut down severely once these playoffs are done and get serious about it. You won't be seeing me around too much cuz I need to get my fckin life together :smh:

P.S. you really say that 90%

Of the time when you're drinking you're studying? :rofl: so when you out in downtown sac you got you're nursing book open at the bar? :lol:
damn dude 6 majors??? What were they all? 

5 of my HS friends went to UCSB, and I was absolutely shocked they all graduated in 4 years there. It was kind of a good thing I went to community college first to get my **** together, and then went to Sac State where its pretty boring and gives me a lot less distractions then if I went to school in LA or LB

Hell no, going out to the bars would count towards the 10% of the time when I'm purely not studying

after our finals tho me and a few classmates might head to the bar and bring our nclex books to study while we're there
laugh.gif

:lol: yeah you're doing it right. If i could go back in time i would of gone to a CC and then transfered, saved a bnch of money.
I graduated in 5 years, and my family was proud. I was proud too, for the most part.
But deep down inside i knew i took the easy way out with Art. Especially with all the student loan debt im left with.
So all in all, im a little dissapointed in myself. But i cant do anything about the past now.

Just tryna make the best outta the situation, make up for my past laziness now :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom