the thread about nothing...

FML tryin to learn how to fix a car just put windshield fluid in power steering FML just @!#@%@ up my whole summer possiblely..FML FML FML FML FML FML FML...

laugh.gif
how you mess that up

Originally Posted by 216301baller

FML tryin to learn how to fix a car just put windshield fluid in power steering FML just @!#@%@ up my whole summer possiblely..FML FML FML FML FML FML FML...

sick.gif
Damn son
30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

For my home theater gurus I need some help.....

I just bought a new tv and it came with a blu ray player...

I want to buy a home theater system but I already have the blu ray player I also want to hook my game systems up to my tv and use a digital optical cable for sound for my home theater system coming from my tv into the theater system

My question is what home theater system can I buy for my blu ray player every home theater system I see out here comes with another blu ray player and I don't need one??

Thanks in advance

This Beats By Dre audio in my phone is cash 
pimp.gif

I need some nice headphones though... Using the gummy headys
30t6p3b.gif

My son Frank O dah gawd been on repeat since ity dropped ystrdy..
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

What phone you got twelf dat Uno X?

And good looking on that new Frank Ocean, haven't heard much from him since the Nostalgia mixtape and that #*!@ was 
pimp.gif

lets talk about how big of a ripoff Auntie Annes pretzels is...
sick.gif

7 bucks and some change for a large lemonade and cinnamon sugar pretzel..

at first i be like...
mad.gif
... but then i eat it and i be all like
ohwell.gif
smokin.gif

i stay comin back for more rapeage
30t6p3b.gif

Anybody remember this game? I thought it was pretty cool back then, and never knew they made a sequel to it.

b15254cec5838eb071233e7adc68fc72eb46a8b.gif

tired.gif

Was driving home about 20 minutes ago from a really great night of drinking and having an all around great time and there was a car stopped in the middle of the road with the passenger acting pretty frantic and running from the passenger door to the rear of the car.

I get out to see what's up and her husband is having a heart attack at that very moment. My cell phone was dead so another car pulls over and I yelled "call 911!"

Another car pulls over behind me and also calls 911 but the guy was already gone. I honestly didn't know what to do at that point so I drove home after that.

Crazy how I was driving home happy as hell and BAM I run into witnessing someone have a heart attack and pass right in front of me. RIP....watching that lady's husband go before her eyes was pretty effing tough.

Originally Posted by cord15

Originally Posted by cord15

RANDOM THOUGHTS
I like the Yeezy 2s. I know I don't have a chance at them so on to allenedmonds.com.
Eric Spoelstra is going to get fired at the end of the Heat's season, whether they win the title or not. 

My b'day is in 2 weeks. I'm getting old. (turning 26)

May get a camaro for Christmas.

Does NT have an illegal drug thread? (Sorry, mods if this is not allowed. I don't want any trouble.)
Of course not. If NT doesn't allow threads discussing illegal file sharing, sports streams, or other illegal activities, why would there be one for illegal drugs.
Originally Posted by GRideBounca11

Overall, Great book. I realize now why it's considered a masterpiece. Can't wait for the movie.

Cool you went back and enjoyed it. One of my favorites from HS, and a common favorite for a lot of people. The movie should be pretty interesting, it's Baz Luhrmann so I'm interested in seeing his take on it. The Robert Redford version of the movie in the 70s was pretty awful, so I think a really different vision of it should be worthwhile.

Karma is real yall I'm tellin ya...the washer in my power steering cap fell somewhere in the hood...so I'm going to get a washer...I'm in the car I got into a accident with a into a couple weeks ago..going to fix my car and my moms old car that I got into another wreck with in high school pulls up at the same time...all could do is laugh..

Originally Posted by AirCommanderMarsFiend

tired.gif

Was driving home about 20 minutes ago from a really great night of drinking and having an all around great time and there was a car stopped in the middle of the road with the passenger acting pretty frantic and running from the passenger door to the rear of the car.

I get out to see what's up and her husband is having a heart attack at that very moment. My cell phone was dead so another car pulls over and I yelled "call 911!"

Another car pulls over behind me and also calls 911 but the guy was already gone. I honestly didn't know what to do at that point so I drove home after that.

Crazy how I was driving home happy as hell and BAM I run into witnessing someone have a heart attack and pass right in front of me. RIP....watching that lady's husband go before her eyes was pretty effing tough.
eek.gif
That sounds crazy..

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

What compliments patron? Not for mixing/chasing but something to drink after/before you take shots?
grapefruit juice maybe.  i like anything citrus.

Speaking of which... (Alcohol)
I remember when i was still in HS and had no idea what were good combos and #*%@...

I mixed Smirnoff and Gatorade together... That #*%@ tasted like straight disinfectant alcohol ...

Never again... Couldnt even finish it it tasted terrible...

Back
Top Bottom