the thread about nothing...

Originally Posted by 6 rings MJ

I need to get a California king (pause) bed..
I'm on dat twin bro
embarassed.gif
frown.gif

Having one of those " I hate life" kind of days and I don't know why.  I'm so not where I want to be and I just wanna get there.  I just lost faith in stuff.  Haven't smashed since thanksgiving, and when it went down it was just weird and I had no connection with shorty.  Haven't been out in god know's how long.  It's like when i'm broke my friends got money, when their broke, I have money.  I have a facebook page and I don't know why, its so not me.  I leave it up because of family I have overseas.  Applied for a job in New York and gonna take the test for it later this week.  Know i'm prob not gonna pass it but eff it.  

Posted this before in here but I'll post it again. If you are a fan of any type of great acting performances, please please watch Half Nelson and Blue Valentine. I know NT Loves Gosling and these are by far his best works.

Originally Posted by af1 1982

Posted this before in here but I'll post it again. If you are a fan of any type of great acting performances, please please watch Half Nelson and Blue Valentine. I know NT Loves Gosling and these are by far his best works.
I've had HN on my que for awhile I'll check it out tomorrow.

Been in a weird funk, just hate ppl except for some friends cause they bring some laughs. I also graduated this weekend felt kinda weird idk why.

Also met this chick from class she so down to earth and chill, super smart and what I think is my type (thats rare). Honestly she is exactly what i look for

into music, plays basketball, black hair and some tattoos. Ive hit her up a couple times and she responds ,sometimes its once then that it. iM really feeling

but I wanna make that clear to her, hopefully things can change. Thanks you guys for listening I needed this

Originally Posted by wisache15

Been in a weird funk, just hate ppl except for some friends cause they bring some laughs. I also graduated this weekend felt kinda weird idk why.

Also met this chick from class she so down to earth and chill, super smart and what I think is my type (thats rare). Honestly she is exactly what i look for

into music, plays basketball, black hair and some tattoos. Ive hit her up a couple times and she responds ,sometimes its once then that it. iM really feeling

but I wanna make that clear to her, hopefully things can change. Thanks you guys for listening I needed this

Congrats.. I also hope that you get the girl..

Chillin at home after a long 50 hr work week.

Wifeys out with her home girls and I'm chillin solo watching rush hour, and I'm ok with it for once

I feel lost right now in life...everything and everyone is moving at a pace I can't keep up with. I look at myself in the mirror and see I've ballooned. Started working out in October, ended in around January and was able to lose 15 pounds...probably the greatest shape I've ever been in. I stopped until now and gained all the weight back. Always telling myself to get back to exercising but I can't bring myself to do it. It's sad, I feel like I have no motivation to do anything now and it's a draining feeling. The last girl I had a thing for ended things a couple weeks ago and basically told me to $#$$ off. I tell myself I'm over it but I'm really not. Still feel bitter that she treated me with disrespect like that. Trying to look at the positives. I really need help getting back into shape, but more importantly I need to get my life back on track.

should i take a 40hr job this summer and stack until fall or do an internship that is gonna help me later in life?

^^^if you NEED the money, take the job.

if you can get by on whatever you have now, take the internship

Originally Posted by illmatic34

I feel lost right now in life...everything and everyone is moving at a pace I can't keep up with. I look at myself in the mirror and see I've ballooned. Started working out in October, ended in around January and was able to lose 15 pounds...probably the greatest shape I've ever been in. I stopped until now and gained all the weight back. Always telling myself to get back to exercising but I can't bring myself to do it. It's sad, I feel like I have no motivation to do anything now and it's a draining feeling. The last girl I had a thing for ended things a couple weeks ago and basically told me to $#$$ off. I tell myself I'm over it but I'm really not. Still feel bitter that she treated me with disrespect like that. Trying to look at the positives. I really need help getting back into shape, but more importantly I need to get my life back on track.
I'm with you with that getting in shape thing. I need to get disciplined so I can work out regularly. Let that chick go though. It's cliche but there's plenty of fish in the sea. There are so many other things to be hung up on. Find something to take up your time. Hell, start working out, get your dough right, and get a badder chick. Make her regret it and when she hits you back up, tell her you straight. Keep your head up, homie.  

Going to an all-day BBQ 2m.

Plan on wearing a jersey/bball shorts/oversized fishing hat/aviators/flip-flops. Will eat for 2 hours, play a few games of pick-up, win victoriously, destroy the children's piñata and then go home.

QUESTION: Celtics vs. Heat Game 7 or Pacquiao vs Bradley fight?!?

ive always wondered how these collabo tracks work, like does one person write the whole song, call up the other dudes and tell i got lines for you?

or do they hit them up like "yo we want 2 chainz, Pusha, Ye and Sean on one track, write me something"

anyone
laugh.gif
nerd.gif

also i would love to be a part of the GOOD music / MMG camp, dudes look like they having fun out there
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom