the thread about nothing...

@Antidope, I know it's hard but don't focus on them. I feel like that some days, but I know what I have in me and will be a success. Don't be like so many on this board meatpeeping man, so not worth it.
shots fired at thadocta?

No shots at anyone. I wouldn't take a shot at my TAN brother like that.

daily-morning-awesomeness-224.jpg

Words cannot describe. MOAR!!!!

Since everything I say here is taken to a negative extreme, I preface this with a bunch of :lol: :lol: so everyone knows I'm not angry

But Rob, why don't you ever use a space after commas or periods?

Nice to see Big J has a heart :lol:. I keed, I keed.

I just never understood "it's the internet" because I do see that a lot. Maybe because I've been typing for school since elementary, it seems like more effort to ignore proper punctuation intentionally than to just type correctly in the first place. Thanks for answering.

I guess I owe alot to that Mario typing game I used to play everyday :lol:

I'm like that too. I edit when I spot my mistakes most of the time.

iyen must have went to louisiana kitcken popeyes..

that ain't real popeyes if you ask me.. the popeyes in the hood >>>

This man knows :smokin. This also means I should stop eating Popeyes, they, along with The General are trying to kill Black people :lol:.

Wait, whut? :lol:

What's the move for tonight?????!!!!!!!!

Chillin Broham, what's good with you? I'm catching up from the day, I've been busy and hungry for the most part, not a good combination.

sends pm in privacy
comes to the TAN and calls him rupert

:lol:

UNKNWN = Rupert :lol:

It's over from now on. My ********** RUUUUUUUUUUPERRRRRRT :lol:

Why the **** does mayonnaise cost so much?

I had a serious Weebay moment this week that was ****** awesome.

I dead *** told my friend brb, I'm catching up on TAN :lol:

Last edited:
Posting from a hospital bed right now. Acute paronychia which could be the result of MRSA. Kill me please.
I've been wondering if I'd actually assist in youth in asia once I'm a nurse.
As a fellow future nurse, I don't think I'd have a problem with it. I think active euthanasia is way more humane than passive.

Thanks to everyone for their well-wishes.

Man my mood just jumped up, dr did and MRI and ultrasound and the mass reduced down to a 2 mm ball point size, he said she's good he's not even worried about it being anything

i went through something similar to that with my dad recently. the roller coaster of feels is no joke, everything seems to be good now, though.

Ya man no joke, it's been just up and down the past week and a half, trying to think positive was tough sometimes just glad my girl was by me the whole time

Damn who that? Name and region, if close will track and smash and report back,

The thick white chick.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom