the thread about nothing...

Lifestyles ultra thin weren't bad the one time I had them.

I swear, i'm about to go IN on this vodka man **** it. I'm in a pissed off mood for NO DAMN REASON.
roll.gif

My emotions killing me lately.
nerd.gif
mean.gif
bottled up your frustrations while playing ball today? 
nerd.gif

I did really good with that. Just busted *** out there and won some games. That had a lot to do with the crowd that played today. More chill dudes than most days.

I've just wanted to do nothing again today like yesterday but had to due to commitments to family and friends because of Easter. I can't just be a jerk and not go and not be social but i'm like damn yo i'm trying to start season 2 of 24 and get through a 1/3 of it. :smh:

I did really good with that. Just busted *** out there and won some games. That had a lot to do with the crowd that played today. More chill dudes than most days.

I've just wanted to do nothing again today like yesterday but had to due to commitments to family and friends because of Easter. I can't just be a jerk and not go and not be social but i'm like damn yo i'm trying to start season 2 of 24 and get through a 1/3 of it.
mean.gif
Know that feel all too well. crank up that 24 mayne.

I keep having to speed scroll past the walking dead thread so I don't see spoilers on the side.

I like watching it without commercials. I'm avoiding social networks, reddit, and most other sites right now :smh:

I keep having to speed scroll past the walking dead thread so I don't see spoilers on the side.

I like watching it without commercials. I'm avoiding social networks, reddit, and most other sites right now
mean.gif
get one of these for your computer famb

I like watching it without commercials. I'm avoiding social networks, reddit, and most other sites right now :smh:

Switch to that mobile view. :smokin

TREATING MY SELF RIGHT NOW. :smokin

get one of these for your computer famb

Ted is such a gump :lol: :lol:

Switch to that mobile view. :smokin

TREATING MY SELF RIGHT NOW. :smokin

I'm just staying in this thread and eating this pudding. shruglife.

I had some kind of cake/pudding mixture today during Easter brunch and damn that joint was ON POINT. They mixed broken up cadbury eggs inside of it and everything.

Seeing rainbows are crazy. Where the hell do they begin and end though? I know the leprechauns control them but I need to know that science part.

but what does it mean?

Basedgod controls rainbows, bruh. luckily it wasn't today, the world is not ready for the wrath of Lich King Jesus. legend has it he is only summoned by double rainbows on Easter.

I'm convinced brittney griner is a dude, voice is deeper than mine :smh:

You know, I have been seriously waiting for the day that sportscenter breaks news that Griner is officially transgender. When Manti and Lance had their crap going on, I just KNEW she was going to be next.

It'll happen.

One day when I was a kid I was ****** around with the waterhose I turned the thingy to mist and a rainbow was created

**** blew my mind

Back
Top Bottom