the thread about nothing...

yo BIG J.. or anybody else that knows.

do you know what time netflix adds the new stuff?

i was really hoping i could get in to boondocks tonight.

Time of day? Not sure, but I'd guess the morning. I know when they take things off instant, it doesn't go away at midnight but it's gone sometime in the AM.

How's diesel dude?
fantastic. Much more than I anticipated, in all the best ways... I expected to come in to a euro douche type cmpany, and have found it to be quite a bit more multidimensional! i really need to catch my breath finally and do some fun giveaways on this thread... im imagine some folks would be totally down for a new box abt nothing :smokin i have all sorts of the most random stuff from work and otherwise, so im going to make an effort to actually make this happen!

downtown houston is actually growing on me, which i never expected coming from norcal... ppl out here know more how to have a good time than i expected! :smokin

Soda 
ohwell.gif

don't start drinking it again though. can you feel the difference after not having it?
Hell yeah.. i think i even lost a pound or 2 it might just be in my head but it felt like it..

edit: i don't know what went wrong with this quoting 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
First time clubbing. Not 21 and we couldn't get a table cause it was packed. Didn't really like it much. I saw hella ugly dudes doing their things making out with okay looking broads. Just vibed it , kinda sucked since I couldn't drink. My boys are inside I just came out to get a fresh breathe of air and just chill.
Im sure if we woulda gone vip with a table it would have been better not standing around like an idiot. Lots of broad kept starring me down while I looked back figured its a club so it's regular. This bad tall chick with her man kept eyeing me though. Not much I could do tho.
Maybe this isn't my scene. Idk

I've never cared for clubs either unless I'm intoxicated.

This is pretty cool: Bacteriography. I could legit see this being a college course. Dude may make $$$$$$ if this takes off.

First time clubbing. Not 21 and we couldn't get a table cause it was packed. Didn't really like it much. I saw hella ugly dudes doing their things making out with okay looking broads. Just vibed it , kinda sucked since I couldn't drink. My boys are inside I just came out to get a fresh breathe of air and just chill.
Im sure if we woulda gone vip with a table it would have been better not standing around like an idiot. Lots of broad kept starring me down while I looked back figured its a club so it's regular. This bad tall chick with her man kept eyeing me though. Not much I could do tho.
i woulda gotten you drinks if I was there :smile:

Clubbing and not being 21 isn't as fun. I have to get blackout to have fun there. Too hot and crowded.

I def get down get a lowkey bar :pimp:

i've been going to bars and clubs since i was 17, i knew then that i was too old for clubs 
laugh.gif
  i like sticking to bar/lounge type atmospheres.

I feel like RCK right now.

Son you'd be proud.

Haven't drank like this in a min.

FADED.

Besides being drunk.....
I just:
Paid off my engagement ring.
Popping the question next weekend.
Finally got my solar yeezys.

Love y'all NT/TAN fam :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:
WAIT you're getting ******g engaged?!?!?!?!? what the hell!!!!!!!!!!

******g text me dog! why the hell didn't I know about this?!!?

SidenoteL I'm halfway done with this JD already :nthat: :smh: :frown:

That feeling when one of your people you lent money to pays you back after almost a month 
nthat.gif
 i was just gonna forget about it  cause he needs it more then me but he just paid me 

and 
mean.gif

Last edited:

i've been going to bars and clubs since i was 17, i knew then that i was too old for clubs 
laugh.gif
  i like sticking to bar/lounge type atmospheres.
Well this is supposed to be a bar/lounge. Its just standing up with no *******. Even tho they're out there ain't what's poppin. Too damn tight.

Clubbing and not being 21 isn't as fun. I have to get blackout to have fun there. Too hot and crowded.

I def get down get a lowkey bar :pimp:
Yeah too crowded.

i woulda gotten you drinks if I was there :smile:
I mean my boys got bottles and ****. But I can't be drinking cause the manager said he was gnna keep an eye on me if I drink im getting booted. Doesn't help we were basically next to the bar where he was at all damn night. I pregame with tequila shots and didn't do **** to me. Puffed hookah in there since that's the only thing and still nothing. Im just chilling in the whip and let these ****** do their thing. Sucks we came together or else I woulda dipped. :smh:

Shoot text me son.

Your texts from before are buried and I don't feel like scrolling for forever.

Yea, in my hiatus I was on a break.
I was a fkuced up dude.
Fixed it all.
Righted all my wrongs.
And I'm gona be asking the woman of my dreams to marry me.
I still don't believe I deserve her.
But shoot...life is good, it all works out in the end, just gotta put in work.

Again I love y'all.

/enddrunkrant

Shoot text me son.

Your texts from before are buried and I don't feel like scrolling for forever.

Yea, in my hiatus I was on a break.
I was a fkuced up dude.
Fixed it all.
Righted all my wrongs.
And I'm gona be asking the woman of my dreams to marry me.
I still don't believe I deserve her.
But shoot...life is good, it all works out in the end, just gotta put in work.

Again I love y'all.

/enddrunkrant
I feel ya dog, I wanna hear about all this! Since you been back youve bakrely been in TAN. I still remember for a few weeks when we'd make this in to a late night 916 TAN :nthat:

I'll hit you up in the morning when I'm sober :lol:

edit: I want tacos....... but I don't feel like driving 10 minutes, drunk, in my parents car (my car is in the shop)......... grrrrrr :smh: :frown:

Last edited by a moderator:
Being stuck in a situation you don't mind but rather be doing something else is the worrrrrrst.
Yeah. I don't mind waiting in the car and if they pull something they pull something. I don't wanna be that guy that ruins it for everybody else I mean I know one of my boys is pulling some chick so ima let son cook we might need to drop son off at the telly. I much much much rather be in my bed or somewhere else though.

Back
Top Bottom