the thread about nothing...

sold a hat on ebay for $15, after fees and shipping, get back $6

thank God I didn't pay for it
mean.gif
sick.gif
Reason why I only sell stuff for at least 150 to 200 on feebay. If its less than that, then too me you won't be making anything. 
mean.gif

Aight I cant be up all night ****** around with this ninjahood cat.... popped my Advil's and I gotta be ready for work followed by a 10 hour drive to Richmond VA tomorrow...

Night, TAN.  Yall are my dudes... No matter how many people think I should have started a new thread just to say that.

Aight I cant be up all night ****** around with this ninjahood cat.... popped my Advil's and I gotta be ready for work followed by a 10 hour drive to Richmond VA tomorrow...

Night, TAN.  Yall are my dudes... No matter how many people think I should have started a new thread just to say that.

You are headed to one of my former places of dwelling.....have fun in Richmond man. If I didn't have to head to Michigan for work this Sunday, I would definitely make a trip to the good ol Cap City.

Word, I think Shuttlesworth is our resident "Most Interesting Man in The World" :lol:

Ha. I do have a picture to back up just about every story as well....Entertaining to say the least!

Glad you do. I never understood why people beast for pics here. If it sounds believable to you, believe it, if not, then don't. *Paging Nomad*

Word, I think Shuttlesworth is our resident "Most Interesting Man in The World" :lol:

Is this....

The Most Interesting TAN in the world?!

I think it just might be...

Glad you do. I never understood why people beast for pics here. If it sounds believable to you, believe it, if not, then don't. *Paging Nomad*

I think it just might be...

I can't blame some folks on here for thinking that way as back in the early days......the amount of overzealous NTers creating fictitious tales of duck was becoming common place. But yes, it is quite annoying to see no one take anyone's word at face value in a place that is supposed to be a tight knit community.

For da same reason why u call me papi
Son, never in my life have I ever called you 'papi'..... I think
Why are we a legion? Did you not just see what went down in that other thread?
laugh.gif
. I think my sig explains it. We look out for each other when necessary. If you cool with TAN, you're in. If not, go your own way. We just cool peeps here for a good time is all.
Is that a Trick Daddy lyric?

Back
Top Bottom