the thread about nothing...

my rck plans aren't going down anymore...
mean.gif

oh well, i'll watch bball.
what are rck plans 
nerd.gif
 wearing Ugg boots? TAN'ing while tanning in a bed? drinking? tacos? 
nerd.gif

His cool alcohol stories.
They're not that cool 
tired.gif
 my life is just boring when I don't have alcohol involved
I swear this is like the only thread I post in so how do i only have 389

and how does rck2 have more posts in here than I do in total
laugh.gif
embarassed.gif
 I need to post in more threads in General. In S+T I at least branch out, but in here I just stay in TAN

this was pretty impressive!

Last edited by a moderator:
I mean i do post otherwise but mostly in here

and rck2 i just noticed you have 22k posts and joined in 05 so 3k in here isnt bad.. although you did jsut start coming in here recently :lol:

I mean i do post otherwise but mostly in here

and rck2 i just noticed you have 22k posts and joined in 05 so 3k in here isnt bad.. although you did jsut start coming in here recently
laugh.gif
I think I became a regular in here around June-Julyish 
ohwell.gif
 but didn't start posting this much until probably October

NT is full of sheep. The NT snowball affect has been a permanent staple since the beginning of this site.

Someone can think something is wack....then see a "popular" NTer approve of it and switch their stance instantly and start co-signing. It is done in all forums and on all topics.

Very little original/independent thinkers on here.

NT is full of sheep. The NT snowball affect has been a permanent staple since the beginning of this site.

Someone can think something is wack....then see a "popular" NTer approve of it and switch their stance instantly and start co-signing. It is done in all forums and on all topics.

Very little original/independent thinkers on here.
tumblr_m8k8docD0n1qbhcck.gif

repped

How do you check to see how many posts you have in a particular thread? I never bothered to look
:nerd:

While looking a General click on the red number to the right of whatever thread you want under Replies and a popup of all the posters in order of most posts is shown

Also, I think I'm getting phased out of work/getting fired 
laugh.gif

Oh well, I'll be making twice what my boss is making in a year from now anyways 
smokin.gif

Back
Top Bottom