the thread about nothing...

roll.gif
can't believe you got that screen shot.
Gotta capture the moments to cherish the memories  later
laugh.gif

Last edited:
CLASS AAA SECOND ROUND 09
  Phila. Electric 10, Bok 8: Alex Ramos pitched a five-hitter with seven whiffs. Derek Gorman's two-run single made it 9-8 in the home fourth.Randy Pizzo went 2-for-3 with a two-run double, three RBI and three runs scored.

The good old days back in my senior year of highschool. Man i miss highschool baseball. S/O to my 08 champion team along with my 1st team All-Public nominations my junior and senior year..

Just googled my name and thought this was cool

you still play?

my lil bro is trying to get into the minors

you still play?

my lil bro is trying to get into the minors
i wish i still played I was like a young chase utley out there on 2nd. I wish i would have continued playing after school and went to college but i just stuck with work. For the most part I normally play fall ball or a summer league with friends but we dont take it that serious.

Tell your bro keep up that dedication and work hard, you never know what can happen

Since its Easter weekend people are allowed to wear white pants now right? Or is that memorial or Labor Day or something? :lol:

no shoes

no music

no sports

no thread worthy topics.

Basically if its any thing more than a random thought off of the top of your head, it doesnt belong here

my bad everyone.

thats actually why i posted about those shoes...

Popped in my head... did a few searches... found nothing... came to rant in TAN..

I'll keep that in mind.

Back
Top Bottom