the thread about nothing...

There's some legit responses to the OP after the thread bumps
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

^^^Exactly, his ego is the only thing keeping him from here. If its one thing I've learned about him, he is very stubborn and does not care for change at all

Wait, who are we talking about here?

I need to make a shirt that says NT hate LOT :lol:

Im talking about NInjahood, which- don't get me wrong- I don't agree with him on a lot of things. Cant hate the Ninja though

I completely agree with you. I disagree a lot with what he says. It's strange how his views are given his location also but that's neither here nor there. Despite how I feel, he is valuable moreso in the threads about shoes.

I just saw random's rampage :wow: :lol:. He's like the animaiacs gone wild. He's gonna get put in the tower witht he quickness :lol:

Last edited:
^^^Exactly, his ego is the only thing keeping him from here. If its one thing I've learned about him, he is very stubborn and does not care for change at all
Wait, who are we talking about here?

I need to make a shirt that says NT hate LOT
laugh.gif
Im talking about NInjahood, which- don't get me wrong- I don't agree with him on a lot of things. Cant hate the Ninja though
I completely agree with you. I disagree a lot with what he says. It's strange how his views are given his location also but that's neither here nor there. Despite how I feel, he is valuable moreso in the threads about shoes.

I just saw random's rampage
eek.gif
laugh.gif
. He's like the animaiacs gone wild. He's gonna get put in the tower witht he quickness
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom