the thread about nothing...

Man i knew there had to be something up when my Tracking # told me that my package i was waiting on was delivered on Friday which i never received. I call my local post office to find out that there is a investigation going about a lady they caught stealing packages around my way which one of them was most likely mines. Thank god this is only Jason Markk i was waiting on but the guy told me he will follow up with me once they figure out more details. 

smokin.gif
I call the plays in chea.

Just call me Tan Van Gundy

Failed this past weekend on the yambz front. Got introduced through friends to this hot asian girl. Mind you it was 130am almost last call. She says hi i say hi do intros...she says do you have a phone...i said yeah...she put her hand out so i gave her my phone...she puts her number in it.

So at this point its a dream scenario....then i find out she lives in philly....i went to school at drexel for 4 years...apparently we lived in the same apartment building....she is also a lawyer....yeah...a lawyer...was so random and strange. The chances i run into anyone that lived in the same building i did in college...in small town bel air md.....

So she tells me to come to her friends where she is staying...i said ok...but i need to find my friend...they leave...i can't track my friend down for a while...find him...since i drove...we head to my place for him to grab his car...drink more im wasted pass out at 3am. Woke up to a missed call from girl...she called me at 230.....i fail.

Worth pursuit? i texted her the next day and we had a casual convo about why she was even in bel air. But she lives and works in philly. I have a few friends up there still so maybe worth a trip and an invite out to try to acquire yambs?

Last edited:
WORTH TRIP!

She seems like she wanted it at that point. She knew what time it was and what's good. Get her in that same situation and beef curtains it is.

Failed this past weekend on the yambz front. Got introduced through friends to this hot asian girl. Mind you it was 130am almost last call. She says hi i say hi do intros...she says do you have a phone...i said yeah...she put her hand out so i gave her my phone...she puts her number in it.

So at this point its a dream scenario....then i find out she lives in philly....i went to school at drexel for 4 years...apparently we lived in the same apartment building....she is also a lawyer....yeah...a lawyer...was so random and strange. The chances i run into anyone that lived in the same building i did in college...in small town bel air md.....

So she tells me to come to her friends where she is staying...i said ok...but i need to find my friend...they leave...i can't track my friend down for a while...find him...since i drove...we head to my place for him to grab his car...drink more im wasted pass out at 3am. Woke up to a missed call from girl...she called me at 230.....i fail.

Worth pursuit? i texted her the next day and we had a casual convo about why she was even in bel air. But she lives and works in philly. I have a few friends up there still so maybe worth a trip and an invite out to try to acquire yambs?

You'd seem like a herb if you don't at least call her back. Be honest, you fell asleep. It was late. That's understandable. Good luck man.

Edit: My bad.

Since I feel like I have no help here at work, but still producing, I'll be Tan Marino

Last edited:

If not send her this way.

WORTH TRIP!

She seems like she wanted it at that point. She knew what time it was and what's good. Get her in that same situation and beef curtains it is.

:lol: thats what threw me off i was like damn you must me desperate....but then found out she was extremely smart and we had a lot in common....then i fell asleep.

Normally i would have brought my boy with me and been like idc help me out. But he got a text from this girl he was talking too saying "are you coming home im at your house and can't drive home" So i was like oh damb we both gonna win i got to get you to your car....yambz galore....

He got to his place and the girl was crying....some ex bf drama...he got 0 yambs....i passed out...got 0 yambs.....we both were like welp...ya win some ya lose some

I read this twice. And on the first read I thought: "Yeah set something up to go to Philly."

On the second read I thought: "maybe she was just trying to get loose since she was out of town. She was ready to give the yambs up to someone she just met. She is a ****, but a lawyer, so she may have just wanted to bang a random person out of town where it wouldn't affect her reputation and she didn't have to be comitted. If he goes to Philly will she want him there? Will she be too busy for work, etc... Or did she just really like him and she's not a ****?""

Just some things to consider...

You obviously have a better feel of what went down. Just my viewpoint. girls are ccrazy

I read this twice. And on the first read I thought: "Yeah set something up to go to Philly."

On the second read I thought: "maybe she was just trying to get loose since she was out of town. She was ready to give the yambs up to someone she just met. She is a ****, but a lawyer, so she may have just wanted to bang a random person out of town where it wouldn't affect her reputation and she didn't have to be comitted. If he goes to Philly will she want him there? Will she be too busy for work, etc... Or did she just really like him and she's not a ****?""

Just some things to consider...

You obviously have a better feel of what went down. Just my viewpoint. girls are ccrazy

Great point.

I will prob hit my philly friends up in the next couple of weeks say hey lets go out in center city....hit her up and say hey il be in philly this weekend let me know what your up to if you want to come out. Or something like that.

Im def not gonna go up to visit her or hit her up and be like hey can i stay with you and come hang this weekend.

I dig a chick with assertiveness and she isnt scared to be perceived as desperate. Women who arent afraid to let you know what they want >>>>

Call me Jackie Tan, I break necks in the streets

I dig a chick with assertiveness and she isnt scared to be perceived as desperate. Women who arent afraid to let you know what they want >>>>

I loved the up front-ness about it. But never had asian or black yambs....nothing but AWG's for me.... :smh:

I LOVE ALL YAMBS. Never had black yambs |I Sure I'd still love em though.

Your time is now..

Srs, the way the market is now, this is all you guys time to strike.

This. And.....

Most definitely this.

Gettin them long range yambs....Tan Van Exel baby :smokin

Sorry Tr1ll, :lol:. I like that one.

Last edited:

I loved the up front-ness about it. But never had asian or black yambs....nothing but AWG's for me....
mean.gif
First time for everything.
smokin.gif

I live in Seattle and never had an asian/filipino chick. How backwards is that
laugh.gif

I LOVE ALL YAMBS. Never had black yambs |I Sure I'd still love em though.

Your time is now..

Srs, the way the market is now, this is all you guys time to strike.

This. And.....

Most definitely this.

Gettin them long range yambs....Tan Van Exel baby :smokin

Sorry Tr1ll, :lol:. I like that one.

Nick Tan Exel?

Back
Top Bottom