the thread about nothing...

I got to get this game on April 16..

so there is this girl that I sit next to in class. Super cute, funny, cool to talk to. Anyways, she gives me her number and I'm texting her.

I ask her what her favorite song is.

She tells me Joey Bad*****: Survival Tactics

its love
Might have to report u for dat music talk

got a 91 on my hw. finally.......

anyways

it was my first summer working as a "delivery expert" and i am damn near no expert considering that i relied on the GPS everywhere i went. so there was this one building i had to go to, i circled around the block wondering why the hell i couldnt find this building. i called the guy up and he told me to go to the back where the alleyway is and that is the entrance. now it turned suspect because i see no building on the block with those numbers and why the hell would the entrance to an apartment building be there in this neighborhood. dude was a new customer too so im like, its 5pm and theres people out so what the hell. i went to the back and as soon as i open the door i notice these 2 little *** kids maybe around 12, the girl was blowing the kid and i pretended i didnt see anything. dude SHOOTS UP and stands like a soldier, buckles up his jeans in 1 second like his life depended on it. girl turns :wow: like shes about to get in trouble. kid makes the first move and speaks

kid: which apartment are you looking for sir?
me: 2R
kid: *proceeds to go and rings the bell for me
seconds later the door unlocks and he opens it for me
me: thanks kid
kid: your welcome sir

as i finish up the transaction i go back down and this kid was hugged up on her grabbing her *** while making out like no dambs given, as soon as i open the door they just stood by the wall on and dude just says "have a nice day sir"
me: you too

never went back there again and i havent heard any other drivers going back there:lol:

So u didnt call the cops? I am dissapoint. U cpuld have made a positive impact on the world yet u sit back and laugh

got a 91 on my hw. finally.......

anyways

it was my first summer working as a "delivery expert" and i am damn near no expert considering that i relied on the GPS everywhere i went. so there was this one building i had to go to, i circled around the block wondering why the hell i couldnt find this building. i called the guy up and he told me to go to the back where the alleyway is and that is the entrance. now it turned suspect because i see no building on the block with those numbers and why the hell would the entrance to an apartment building be there in this neighborhood. dude was a new customer too so im like, its 5pm and theres people out so what the hell. i went to the back and as soon as i open the door i notice these 2 little *** kids maybe around 12, the girl was blowing the kid and i pretended i didnt see anything. dude SHOOTS UP and stands like a soldier, buckles up his jeans in 1 second like his life depended on it. girl turns
embarassed.gif
like shes about to get in trouble. kid makes the first move and speaks

kid: which apartment are you looking for sir?
me: 2R
kid: *proceeds to go and rings the bell for me
seconds later the door unlocks and he opens it for me
me: thanks kid
kid: your welcome sir

as i finish up the transaction i go back down and this kid was hugged up on her grabbing her *** while making out like no dambs given, as soon as i open the door they just stood by the wall on and dude just says "have a nice day sir"
me: you too

never went back there again and i havent heard any other drivers going back there:lol:
so many things going through my mind after reading that

i just don't , i don't even know where to begin

I lied, I brought a flask with me. Alcohol will be consumed on my end.

So u didnt call the cops? I am dissapoint. U cpuld have made a positive impact on the world yet u sit back and laugh

they were kids. now if the girl was 12 and the dude was 20, hell yea i wouldve done something about it. but they were kids doing kid things while trying to do adult things

Back
Top Bottom