the thread about nothing...

lmao there is a dude selling puppies on a fb sneaker group
roll.gif

just applied to 2 companies that are looking for summer interns

one of them has a gym inside their building :pimp:

:lol: thadocta with the faux deebo slippers

number thread? ruh ruh :nerd:

I have those same cups too Rck2, and I'm starting to think since you are an admitted meat head, you're like the Asian version of Rob Gronkowski now :lol:. All them tacos tho :smh:. I could probably eat 3/4 of that before I'm done.

Galaxies for sale at the Goodwill across the street from where I am right now.

$270. I wish I wore a 10. Bout to go look at them in person for dat legit check.

I'm not a reseller but common sense says you know what to do. That is all. :lol:

When I looked at them they looked fake to me...

Who knows tho, so much on the shoe its hard to pin point certain things

Just get a pic of the tag :pimp:

Last edited:
I have those same cups too Rck2, and I'm starting to think since you are an admitted meat head, you're like the Asian version of Rob Gronkowski now
laugh.gif
. All them tacos tho
mean.gif
. I could probably eat 3/4 of that before I'm done.
If I'm on one, like I was on Saturday 
laugh.gif
, I like to think I'm Gronk-esque
nthat.gif

But it takes a lot for me to get there and its a fine line to walk for me 
tired.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
I just realized Kim K is in that new Tyler Perry movie. Does this mean she is officially drafted by the Black delegation? Who co-signed this? Can we trade her PLEASE?

speaking of thrift stores, i went to one today and saw pro skater richie jackson. i b*tched out though 
tired.gif
 i didn't talk to him, he was at the women section (see video and you'll understand 
laugh.gif
) according to my mom, apparently his girl smiled and tried telling me something when i was staring at him and thinking out loud asking myself if that was him. his girl though 
nthat.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom