the thread about nothing...

We have a guy walking around with a rifle on my campus right now.

I'm sure he has a right to bear arms. You scared papi? :nerd:

bustedtees.2d2b9839d17e3fb6fc859da14507a709.gif

thinking about taking off work in April on the 11 + 12th for my bday and book a room for 2nights in AC. Just looked at all my offers and i got rooms for free. If i do book it yall are more than welcomed to party if yall live close to AC. I will let you all know what the move is

thinking about taking off work in April on the 11 + 12th for my bday and book a room for 2nights in AC. Just looked at all my offers and i got rooms for free. If i do book it yall are more than welcomed to party if yall live close to AC. I will let you all know what the move is
Whats ac? Alabama countryside?

Wait MJGREATXII, basically sold his collection to furnish gifts and a good time for his then gf? Then she leaves?
mean.gif
. Damn I just peeped this. Some of y'all dudes need mentors forreal. You don't ever do some dumb **** like that.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Yeah I'm waking back up to enjoy my Tuesday and you're smashing 5000mg of sodium at 4 am.

I miss that life
frown.gif
Dog, I feel basically hungover and I didn't eem drink last night

Im in California im not traveling all the way there unless my amenities are paid for ya dig?

What happened to the NT where dudes would make ridiculous threads?

I remember that one "Post your phone number" thread from a few years back. The lulz, man...

It was hard balancing my NT life on twitter with my normal life, so I axed my account last summer. I low key feel like I've missed out on shedding so many tears since that decision.

This dude is this "Reinstate Military Tuition Assistance" thread has to be trolling

please tell me he's trolling

please

Back
Top Bottom