the thread about nothing...

how do you guys deal with telemarketers?
just let the phone ring?
pick up and hang up right away?
pick up and not say a word?

how do you guys deal with telemarketers?
just let the phone ring?
pick up and hang up right away?
pick up and not say a word?

depends on what kinda mood im in....

ive picked up & hung up

pulled a seinfield on em

picked up & had a legit convo with em

totally mess with them with false info

Took my dog to the vet cause he had a bad limp the past couple of days and the vet wanted to do x rays and sedate him, $280, I told her ill take the anti inflammatory and see if he improves in a week, if I have to get X-rays I'm going somewhere else, I miss our old vet he probably would've just charged me $100 RIP to him

Pops pretty much ran his car into the ground and since I live on campus I let him borrow mines Monday-Friday..

I had to work today at 4. Dude didn't decide to tell me he couldn't pick me up till 4:05.

Im so pissed right now it doesn't even make sense.

I hate the stupid socks with the designs on them. I also hate people who wear them and say stupid shi like "SOCK GAME STUPID!!!"

that's the end of my mini rant

I hate the stupid socks with the designs on them. I also hate people who wear them and say stupid shi like "SOCK GAME STUPID!!!"

that's the end of my mini rant

im the same way because i only have 3 different variations of socks

ankle nba - white
ankle nba - black
crew nike socks black

no need for all that elite roygbiv every color of the rainbow crap

got a cheeseburger/no fries from work, 50% off for like $4..with fries would have been like 7-8

made myself some onion rings TNCHMB TNCHMB TNCHMB

Took my dog to the vet cause he had a bad limp the past couple of days and the vet wanted to do x rays and sedate him, $280, I told her ill take the anti inflammatory and see if he improves in a week, if I have to get X-rays I'm going somewhere else, I miss our old vet he probably would've just charged me $100 RIP to him

Your white?

im the same way because i only have 3 different variations of socks

ankle nba - white
ankle nba - black
crew nike socks black

no need for all that elite roygbiv every color of the rainbow crap

I have white nike crew, black nike crew. Literally all i wear every day. I do have Elites though, just the originals with the one stripe I strictly play basketball in but i don't even mean those, i mean like the Stance socks and the ones with crazy designs like stop it.

Back
Top Bottom