the thread about nothing...

TAN scavenger hunt !!!

Rules:

First one to five points Wins. Winner makes a new list of five items worth 1 pt each and 1 item with specific criteria worth +1 bonus point.

First five winners compile a list with each member selecting one item. These items should be considerably harder to obtain.

Practice round # 1

Ill start with 5 simple items most people should already have available in their home.

Post a tagged picture of:

1pt. - A glass receptacle

1pt. - A pair of shoes

1pt. - A magazine (not catalog, sorry you cant use your old eastbays)

1pt. - A toy * (1pt. bonus if toy resembles NTs own [COLOR=#red]Senor Entertainment[/COLOR] ) *

1pt.- A red pen or marker

:nerd: think this can work ?

TAN scavenger hunt !!!

Rules:

First one to five points Wins. Winner makes a new list of five items worth 1 pt each and 1 item with specific criteria worth +1 bonus point.

First five winners compile a list with each member selecting one item. These items should be considerably harder to obtain.

Practice round # 1

Ill start with 5 simple items most people should already have available in their home.

1pt. - A pair of shoes

1pt. - A toy * (1pt. bonus if toy resembles NTs own [COLOR=#red]Senor Entertainment[/COLOR] ) *

900x900px-LL-199950d5_IMG_0260.jpeg

:nerd:

Last edited:
what do you college dudes do to get some extra side money? I am in need

but for real tho, sell blood, enter medical studies/trials, recycle, take tests/do homework for money, hustle free stuff on ebay/craigslist, bike messenger, sell art/crafts. if you have a skill (mechanic, electric, plumbing) try to be a handy man for an apt building. summer is coming up you could paint houses or work on a lawn/yard crew. gamble/loan shark. run your own snack/candy store (buy 24 pack of water and flip em for 1-2 bucks a piece)

Last edited:
TAN scavenger hunt !!!

Rules:

Practice round # 1

1pt. - A pair of shoes

900x900px-LL-199950d5_IMG_0260.jpeg

:nerd:

:smokin

Even got the extra point... while Kanes not a luchador in the traditional sense... hes def a "masked wrestler"

but for real tho, sell blood, enter medical studies/trials, recycle, take tests/do homework for money, hustle free stuff on ebay/craigslist, bike messenger, sell art/crafts. if you have a skill (mechanic, electric, plumbing) try to be a handy man for an apt building. summer is coming up you could paint houses or work on a lawn/yard crew. gamble/loan shark. run your own snack/candy store (buy 24 pack of water and flip em for 1-2 bucks a piece)

Im thinking of selling some of my sneakers/clothes I dont wear anymore. Bums are scavengers for recycling money around here, as soon as a can hits the floor they are on it.

School tomorrow and can't sleep. I solely want a job right now to invest $ in my car out the ***. Im looking at coil overs when I already said I'd cop springs. :smh:

Last edited:
School tomorrow and can't sleep. I solely want a job right now to invest $ in my car out the ***. Im looking at coil overs when I already said I'd cop springs. :smh:

i know that feel.

i found out that i can get a CPA with an econ degree. im literally mind blown right now. getting the fundamentals in the finance game right, and il be that value investor word to warren buffet and peter lynch

5 hours and a nap later, I finally read it all
I thought about doing it, but too much stuff wouldnt have made sense, people would have gotten mad, and IDK if you can even multiquote that much
Maybe she wasnt there because that was her first time imaging it and didnt know how to work herself into the stories.

My chest wont stop hurting

NT looks different. Not sure what it is, but it looks different. Its bothering me.
Stop, B.

I really just want this semester to end already. School is just draining. Hoped up on this coffee...sleep schedule will be off all week.

TAN scavenger hunt !!!

Rules:

Practice round # 1

1pt. - A pair of shoes

I have never seen those shoes befor what are they?

I don't learn a single thing in class. I haven't decided if it's my professors or just me. I have to study and teach myself everything.

i used to save study guides, tests, scantrons, notes, etc. and sell them the next semester. just look at the class schedule for the semester and wait outside after the first day or two of class

Selling blood plasma really is the way to go.

Back
Top Bottom