the thread about nothing...

ever known a bully that was popular when you were in high school?

you just can't see how people like her when she is just so mean
Nope.

Is this like when most girls in a posse really like their "leader" and then two of the posse members  don't like her?

I'm still having trouble understanding.

Also, why would it drive someone crazy that people like someone that he or she doesn't like?
^profanity can get your suspendered or rammed.
thedocta can confirm, because he will ramb you.
laugh.gif

You're 10 reps away from becoming a legend.

I guess it's true, legends never die.

Damn, I think I post too much bs in here. I think I'll stop for a while :frown:
Thats what they all say.

Too late no bruh

You'll be back. They always come back, b.

You know what? You're right :D

Damn, I think I post too much bs in here. I think I'll stop for a while :frown:
if it's bs to you, then stop
but don't stop cuz you feel other people don't appreciate your post 
smile.gif

It's not that, just want to be a valuable contributor here. I'd like to think that I am

Guess who has the most imdb credits.
danny-trejo.jpg
I'm pretty sure that he has the most imdb credits for cartel member.

He's a cartel member in SOA, Breaking Bad, and probably something else that I'm forgetting.
all i know is that if you check his profile on imdb, you will see that my man stays working..
i was confused as hell when i found out he was a fed on SOA.

Dutches > Swishers

That feel when you remove an eye booger that runs way deeper than expected :x 0]

Pumpernickel bread :smokin

Im glad Baja Blast is a TacoBell exclusive... I dont really drink much soda but I would be so fat if that **** was more readily available :lol:

Last edited:
Foxbodys... Hatch or Notch ?

Pics for referance:

Black Hatch

Black Notch

Mystic Hatch

Mystic Notch

I know most people prefer a hatch with a Cobra kit but something about a sleeper notch is so much more appealing to me
smokin.gif
lx notch :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: i hate gt or cobra kits. and not  a big fan of hatchbacks

the only thing i hate about being in the bay is how hard it is to find a clean unmolested 5.0 at a reasonable price

I see what you saying and I agree. I noticed that it's a little too much back and forth with a few people. Sometimes it hard not to though, some of it's funny. It's not to exclude anyone. Hell, just jump in if it's productive convo.
And I've never thought it was meant to be excluding... so no harm there. But I can easily tell when I'm going to skip past a lot of posts if it's the same specific convo. Again, it's not the end of the world, but something I've noticed. 
i blame unsuited...

Back
Top Bottom