the thread about nothing...

Originally Posted by Rusty Shackelford

the girl i care about the most is a prude
she waits till marriage and even then she wont give head, or a handjob

i want to go out with her but i can't go the rest of my life without getting head at least once
Rusty, arent you young?  Still in HS?  I'm guessing this girl is the around the same age?

If a girl is good lookin and managed to maintain that V-card through college, then yea... no sense pursuing unless youre gonna wife.

If shes saying that in HS, is only because she hasnt gone to college yet.  Dont let that "no sex, no head, no handy" talk fool you.  

and watchu talkin bout going through the rest of your life without getting head once.  you really think that you know that this is the chick you would marry?  cmon man... youre too young (assuming youre in HS) to be thinking like that.

can one order food via a drive thru with no car? 
nerd.gif

damn drive thru at mcdonalds stays moving way faster than the inside line
30t6p3b.gif

i feel like i could be more productive on my spare time but yet im on NT. what other websites u guys look at??

Originally Posted by whyhellothere

nerd.gif

30t6p3b.gif

ive tried to walk through before... no deuce.  it might have been the fact that i was piss drunk and borderline belligerent.  i tried to explain to them that they were forcing me to commit a crime and drive drunk, just so i could get some chicken soft tacos.  they still didnt budge.  i asked them if i could roll through on a skateboard or bicycle, and they still said no.  Eff Del Taco.

for those who have kids.. dont u guys hate it when they are sleeping and u wanna do somthing but feel like they are gonna wake up soon so u wait. then an hour later they are still asleep. SMH. thats me right now. just wasted an hour on the computer.

i want to go out with her but i can't go the rest of my life without getting head at least once

turn her out nonchalantly

Originally Posted by BOOMshipit

for those who have kids.. dont u guys hate it when they are sleeping and u wanna do somthing but feel like they are gonna wake up soon so u wait. then an hour later they are still asleep. SMH. thats me right now. just wasted an hour on the computer.
Quoted for mother%$&^*@# truth.
mad.gif

Then when you finally go to do whatever it is you planned, they wake up hungry and grouchy.

Originally Posted by Mojodmonky1

Rusty, arent you young?  Still in HS?  I'm guessing this girl is the around the same age?

If a girl is good lookin and managed to maintain that V-card through college, then yea... no sense pursuing unless youre gonna wife.

If shes saying that in HS, is only because she hasnt gone to college yet.  Dont let that "no sex, no head, no handy" talk fool you.  

and watchu talkin bout going through the rest of your life without getting head once.  you really think that you know that this is the chick you would marry?  cmon man... youre too young (assuming youre in HS) to be thinking like that.

sophomore in hs
idk man I really like her
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by rice boy 45

Am I the only one that gets that reget feeling after jerking it ?

me too.
i lose all interest in women after.

Originally Posted by Lou Baton

I'm dreading turning 30 in two weeks.

Welcome to the club.
grin.gif
tired.gif

Put em up wrote:
4,000$ annual raise today...to geeked.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Big Krit new mixtape is a amazing peice of music.

Congrats. I can't wait to download this.

sophomore in hs
idk man I really like her
ohwell.gif
dude, you worryin too much.  if shes feelin you, and youre into her, dont get hung up on her holier than thou stance.  dont think that girls want the D any less than guys want that P.  better than a coin flips chance that she will change her tune soon enough.

Originally Posted by whyhellothere

nerd.gif

30t6p3b.gif

ive tried to walk through before... no deuce.  it might have been the fact that i was piss drunk and borderline belligerent.  i tried to explain to them that they were forcing me to commit a crime and drive drunk, just so i could get some chicken soft tacos. [color= rgb(255, 153, 255)] [/color]they still didnt budge.  i asked them if i could roll through on a skateboard or bicycle, and they still said no.  Eff Del Taco.

roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif

damn tho
tired.gif

bout to leave work in a half hour pimpin
pimp.gif

i have been on this site for the past 2 1/2 hours 
laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif

my boss gives no dambs either

sometimes i feel like im getting over too much
ohwell.gif

at work and more bored then i been all year. first time in forever i have nothing to do after work. might just walk around and find a bar or something.

i recently moved to chicago & i'm sad as hell that this march won't be nearly as good as the one i had last year back home in nashville.
that was around the time the weeknd & frank ocean debuted, friends' birthdays, i was still in college, i had everyone together for my birthday, my first relationship ever.. i still kind of miss her too, i'm a sucker for bunnies
frown.gif
30t6p3b.gif
.. it was a terrible idea to go look at old pictures from a year ago.

it's 68 degrees in chicago right now & i'm stuck at work..
30t6p3b.gif

the mavericks are frustrating the hell out of me.. we need to get healthy again.

every time i get a number at a bar.. i never remember how they look like the next morning.

am i sleeping on krit or what?

drake's club paradise tour was the worst concert i've ever been to in my life.

Originally Posted by cap1229

Drakes concert was that bad huh? Wow

i think i called you a guy in another thread & got corrected by several people.. haha, my bad.
but yeah.. dude played maybe two songs from so far gone (nothing from comeback season or room for improvement) & he spent about 30 minutes shouting out people in the crowd.

the best part of the concert was the free beers i had from a friend working the concessions & when he played his verse off the zone.

Originally Posted by ireminisce

i recently moved to chicago & i'm sad as hell that this march won't be nearly as good as the one i had last year back home in nashville.
that was around the time the weeknd & frank ocean debuted, friends' birthdays, i was still in college, i had everyone together for my birthday, my first relationship ever.. i still kind of miss her too, i'm a sucker for bunnies
frown.gif
30t6p3b.gif
.. it was a terrible idea to go look at old pictures from a year ago.

it's 68 degrees in chicago right now & i'm stuck at work..
30t6p3b.gif

the mavericks are frustrating the hell out of me.. we need to get healthy again.

every time i get a number at a bar.. i never remember how they look like the next morning.

am i sleeping on krit or what?

drake's club paradise tour was the worst concert i've ever been to in my life.
thats what cameraphones are for. 

Back
Top Bottom