the thread about nothing...

tumblr_mec3i7PaRX1rgw6vho1_400.gif

:wow:

i don't care what was going on there, that gold hammer pants hump party looks like the greatest event in human history.

I am up once again, due to procrastinating on a paper. Few more pages due in 7 hours. Wish me luck
laugh.gif
I know that feel bro. Still up studying for my exam to make sure I get that A.. Im probably just not going to go to sleep.

Caffeine pills is crazy clutch
pimp.gif

Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like
Yeah but only seems once in a while whenever.

Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like

lol, que? you have an aneurism?
You’ve got to be kidding me. I’ve been further even more decided to use even go need to do look more as anyone can. Can you really be far even as decided half as much to use go wish for that? My guess is that when one really been far even as decided once to use even go want, it is then that he has really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like. It’s just common sense.

I am up once again, due to procrastinating on a paper. Few more pages due in 7 hours. Wish me luck :lol: .

I know that feel bro. Still up studying for my exam to make sure I get that A.. Im probably just not going to go to sleep.

Caffeine pills is crazy clutch :pimp:
An A? Ain't nobody got time fah-dat.

I got senioritis and all I want is a B for this paper, willing to settle for a C.

Never even went to sleep bruh. Im depressed. Just a college freshman. Is this really about to be the next 3 1/2 years of my life?

I swear i can no longer sleep. Its like my body hates me.

Got to bed last night after soccer at 1230ish woke up at 3:50 to pee....rolled around...alarm went off at 5am up for work.
The night before i rolled around in my own sweat....it wasn't even that hot in my house its just like my body is rejecting sleep.

Some how not feeling that tired after having 9 hours of sleep in 2 days.

Never even went to sleep bruh. Im depressed. Just a college freshman. Is this really about to be the next 3 1/2 years of my life?

nah, you dont have to. You can go get some dead end job, that you also have to wake up for.

Or you can do what I did and join the military, we never had to wake up early

Back
Top Bottom