the thread about nothing...

I want to play Marvel vs. Capcom
900x900px-LL-66802488_IMG_0209.jpeg

happy.gif
you have terrible handwriting robpzee jizz

:lol: she bad tho. She wasn't always like that but in Roll Bounce I def looked at her and said..."hmmm....." lol

You aint never lied. She def. turned the corner in that flick :lol: :pimp:

For the TANers in the friend zone, try out this line

tumblr_mi6uyu58TM1rw5yn2o1_500.gif
tumblr_mi6uyu58TM1rw5yn2o2_500.gif

Aziz Swag.

Will try on next friendzone mission.

I hate life

Hopefully one day, you can love it. I hope, stay up.

I'm normally positive but this week is getting worse and worse.

-My body is falling apart - my rotator cuffs are killing me and I can't move my hands behind my head. Both of my knees are acting up.
-I'm dealing with some legal issues, but I'm out of money
-I'm out of money
-I have a mole that continues to grow and change color but the doctors insist there's nothing to worry about
-Can't tell my parents anything
-Failing a class because of my bad decisions

I'm just trying to take a week long nap 
eyes.gif

Just try to strong and keep pushing like others have said. Easier said than done but stay the course. Theres not a better feeling in this world than making it out of a struggle.

I know some kid his dad just passed away hes like 15. I wanna send him a text but dont know what to say

I know some kid his dad just passed away hes like 15. I wanna send him a text but dont know what to say
if you knew his father just say how you felt about his pops and wish him well, and if he needs help with anything he can hit you up.

and mean it

say something, don't let the emotional/awkward feelings hold you back from reaching out to him. i know if my pops died, i'd welcome the support.

Try calling him instead

this too, a txt for a death is mad impersonal.

Last edited:
As someone who was in his situation, just say you're sorry about his loss and if he needs anything you're there (if you mean it).

Last edited:
As others have stated just call him no text. Tell him you are there for him and you want to take him out for dinner and to chill wherever he wants. As someone who has just gone through this this action means the most. Don't press him to talk just be there.  

Unless you're close, don't call. If you are close, text to invite him to lunch and hang out.

For those that have traveled to Europe, How much spending money did you take?

Plan on going to Copenhagen, Denmark in December but I'm not sure how much to bring. (3 day trip

Back
Top Bottom