the thread about nothing...

I cant believe I turn 27 on the 28th of this month

tired.gif

I'll count it as a blessing though, alot of my guys didnt make it this far
indifferent.gif

come one man..

i'm pretty sure he's referring to fallen soldiers.
i didn't even mean it like that. Maybe I was trying to be too clever...but life is one big rustle is it not? An unwelcome rustle.

rip to the homies though. May 27 treat you as well as year 1.

Last edited:
as long as david keeps up with the cool pics

Robs love for that girl doesn't die out

big J does his thing

thadocta confirms

Beh235 pitches in 

Water rustles, 

Nowitzness comes in

we'll be fine, we'll be fine

fixed.

u mad papi? :lol:

RAN it is :smokin

not at all..

i just feel that the tumblr regurgitations don't add to the TAN at all..

that goes for you and everybody else that posts random pics and gifs in here, most of which we have already seen before. 

Most are the ones i've seen for the very first time or fairly new, but tumblr at this point is every reddit, imgur, cracked, digg, facebook, etc. post

Remembering a classic gif and applying it to the current conversation is grade A stuff

...and I knew you weren't mad, i just like saying u mad, makes me laugh :lol:

Let's keep TAN interesting famb :nthat:

This lady is pretty mad she didn't get picked to be our new tenant.

Oh well.
one time this lady was committed to renting the house then the day before she was suppode to sign the lease she had to go back to the Philippines all of s sudden lol

not at all..

i just feel that the tumblr regurgitations don't add to the TAN at all..

that goes for you and everybody else that posts random pics and gifs in here, most of which we have already seen before. 
Those random gifs are usually made into threads and there are quite a bit of gif request threads.

If posting random gifs in tan alleviates those types of threads, I don't have a problem with it.

I usually post a bunch of gifs at once because I don't like posting a few gifs or pix at a time.

Im not the one to ignore text messages but im having this argument with this girl over text and she STAYS trying to get the LAST word.

Unintentionally saw Secretary today.

Robert California haha.

Movie was ridiculous.
I thought that it was hilarious how easy it was for her to just drop her fiance for Robert. I died at that first spanking scene. I died again at the sex scenes with the dude from Lost and Saving Private Ryan and Robert California. Has anyone else seen this movie? I don't feel that I understood the point of the movie.

Unintentionally saw Secretary today.
Robert California haha.
Movie was ridiculous.

I thought that it was hilarious how easy it was for her to just drop her fiance for Robert. I died at that first spanking scene. I died again at the sex scenes with the dude from Lost and Saving Private Ryan and Robert California. Has anyone else seen this movie? I don't feel that I understood the point of the movie.

I've seen it and thought it was pretty good. It's about two people who have their weird vices but are perfect for each other. Kinda a strange "there's someone out there for everybody" love story.

If you want to discuss more bring it up in the general movie thread.

Im not the one to ignore text messages but im having this argument with this girl over text and she STAYS trying to get the LAST word.
why are YOU trying to get the last word .lol
Good question im not actually. I hate texting and not getting a response during an argument but when I say bye I like to leave it there. I say bye and she comes back for more. I just look at my phone like

Are you also trying to get the last word in?
See my previous post.

Good question im not actually. I hate texting and not getting a response during an argument but when I say bye I like to leave it there. I say bye and she comes back for more. I just look at my phone like

See my previous post.
Don't respond or send her a gif.

See my previous post.
Don't respond or send her a gif.
Im not the one to ignore texts like that especially during an argument. :lol: but I got the last word in now. Im done with that :pimp:

Im not the one to ignore texts like that especially during an argument.
laugh.gif
but I got the last word in now. Im done with that
pimp.gif
Says he's not trying to get the last word.

pimp.gif
s about getting the last word.

Should have just been like,

"I ain't even rustled."

chill_1570968c.jpg

I had some E.L. fudge cookiesa couple weeks ago and they took me back.

My mom used to keep a plastic container always filled with them.
43961.jpg

So clutch as a kid

Back
Top Bottom