the thread about nothing...

Can I come too?
only if the pretty intern comes 
happy.gif

Have you guys ever heard of Watts Marketing Services?? I had a interview there today & I basically got the job but the place seems sketchy

Waiting for the other shoe to drop......Here it comes, any day now.

In the midst of work, studying for this PMP certification exam again, playing/gym, moving/looking to buy something closer to the City or just renting in the District.....I have conjured up quite an interesting last two months.

I left and moved out of the house me and my longtime girlfriend shared a couple of days before Christmas.

The studying and gym kept my mind occupied (as did a decent selection of females that popped up).

This last time around with my old girl I had only one foot in the relationship and kept myself active or in the loop as I knew the inevitable would eventually take place. This Puerto Rican family has nine lives and half a brain.

Anyways over the last two months I have been trying to square things away personally, but options are presenting themselves left and right:

-Girl who works at the gym and a local college doing even planning
-Girl who works at the allergist I went to upon finding out that I can no longer wear polyester/wool sweaters and then go to the gym apparently
-Girl I met back in college who is from the same hometown as the girl I just left (they were friends in high school). She is in Philly now and taking an accelerated Nursing program at Drexel.
-Girl I just met in DC on Friday through a coworker when they were trying to introduce me to Miss Pakistan World

I paused with apprehension on talking to the girl in Philly....let me rephrase that, 5-10 years ago I would have thought that was such a terrible thing to do. Not even blinking about it at age 27. Maybe I've become less thoughtful/caring/kind or sensitive to things like that. I never used to mix connections like that on previous relationships and experiences, but it doesn't matter one inkling to me right now (or maybe it does since I am writing about it, who knows). I just know the scumbag perception that is about to be painted of me once people find out and word gets back that I am seeing a girl that was in the same circle as my longterm girlfriend......and the fact that it is so soon.

Also I need to stop wearing my USA soccer gear whenever I get Mexican food. I swear these dudes spit in my food every time :lol:

did that thread seriously get deleted because it said Ninja..

i had an antidope type response with pictures of every single female..

did that thread seriously get deleted because it said Ninja..

i had an antidope type response with pictures of every single female..

Its in the TOS that you cant use any substitutions for racial slurs(namely the N word).

It was sticky'd before the move.

Like cutting my own hair, that place depresses me

So I'm at this Mexican place right now and there's probably 20 total people here and I'm the only non Hispanic here... This food is gonna be amazing
eek.gif
eek.gif
i know that feel, i get depressed when i eat gobstoppers 
frown.gif

that's why you need to make new happy memories of yogurtland so you won't get depressed anymore 
smile.gif

oooh this one is mine
you drivin b
nope, that girl is.

Back
Top Bottom