the thread about nothing...

quick question....m4rio.......does that cereal taste just like kix......they look the part.....
it has to.
it does. BUT its organic if that really matters
laugh.gif

will try it then tell you if you are right. brb (going grocery shopping anyways) DC

OH MY GOSH......i think i will just keep editing this post till i get over the epic-ness of my post number.......

ughh....dont....want to......post .......

it was good while it lasted

Last edited:
somebody give me the pros and cons of doing crack

plz respond
ive tried it a couple of times.

the only reason people get hooked is because it lasts for maybe 10 mins max, and the first hit is always good.

just like any other drug you just keep chasing that same high you achieved when you first did it.

its pretty overrated, plus it makes your stomach feel awful, its like a laxative.

theres this whole process of smoking it like turning it and not leaving the lighter on it because it basically melts and the brillo in the pipe catches it, its like a crack net.

after you hit it and you hold your hit, you blow it out and your head goes super light...and sometimes your ears pop..its a crazy feeling.

nothing spectacular just different, the stuff makes your heart race and makes your mouth numb.

people usually move up to meth after crack since its cheaper, well at least here on the westcoast.

crack can kill you though, it can give you a heart attack, my ex dealers sister died after binging on it for 2 days..

you dont realize how much you've smoked and you just keep chasing that one high..

drugs are bad.

Is that Duane Martin in the left corner of that pic? If so then hmmmmm.....:lol:

This bob burgers show is terrible
I actually like that show :lol:

Bob's Burgers is hilarious. Either you get it, or you don't. I haven't heard much of an in between with that show.

FYI, F all y'all that can get In and Out Burger. Yes I'm mad I can't have any. That is all...

saw a few vids about dj delz and the thought that he reviews fake sneakers
reading all the comments against delz I was like :wow:!!!
then I notice I haven't seen his name mention on nt since I joined
can anyone shed light?

saw a few vids about dj delz and the thought that he reviews fake sneakers
reading all the comments against delz I was like :wow:!!!
then I notice I haven't seen his name mention on nt since I joined
can anyone shed light?

all them dudes is lame. Talking **** over
YouTube videos..
And calling it "beef"

That ain't real beef

Back
Top Bottom