the thread about nothing...

tumblr_inline_mh23r9f1Kv1rbmspj.gif

People who ONLY hit you up to ask you why you HAVEN"T hit them up lately<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
****, I'm busy sometimes. Hell, you thought about me why you no text or call? **** is mad annoying.
Hit em with the the

iomDxR9EDPAR3.gif

I've never watched or seen one episode of dragon ball z.. i know what it is but never bothered with it .. did i lose ?  
nerd.gif

I've never watched or seen one episode of dragon ball z.. i know what it is but never bothered with it .. did i lose ?  
nerd.gif

No, it's been out since I was a teenager, however it never really interested me like that either. My younger brother liked it, and he's 11 years younger than me. I would say it's classic. The Japanese version >>>>> American version

Maui ticket booked for July :smokin, can't wait!

how much is the trip going to cost? I need to experience that island time life soon, me and my girl talking about taking a cruise to cozumel in april. it'll be like $800 total

I need motivation to hit the gym. So goddamb lazy.
Go now!!!!!

I'm two days in trying to get back to a routine

I suck at maintaining motivation at the gym...eventually I say **** it
laugh.gif
mean.gif

My current motivation is I felt ashamed when one of my cardigans felt a little snug, dat feel I did not like
laugh.gif
mean.gif
i guess you can work out at home........but the key is motivation......find your's 

My TAN pic, it's not exactly tagged, so I modified it. It seems fitting given the surroundings here...

that's actually kinda cool..

i might steal that idea, but instead of boxes i shall use beer cans/bottles.

Thanks. I did this one time while working at NTNY, I had a co worker that was working with me in my section in the stock room. I got pissed because he was supposed to be helping me but he was slacking and it was mad busy. His name was Matt, so he would tag up the bins in the basement using this (M@). So that day his lunch break was before mine. While he was gone, and my back hurting, I took the boxes in our section and spelled out M@ with all the boxes. Mind you, the boxes were already organized into each aisle they had to go into. So I decided to give him a little extra work :lol:.

:rofl:.

I've been to Cozumel.. It's prty cool..

But..

Cayman islands>>>>>>>>>>>

Me too, this would be our second cruise there. dat powerade blue water :x :smokin
the water at the beach at home look like coffee :lol: I definitely need to see what the cayman islands bout though.

The ticket alone was $1200, I know someone that lives there so hotel cost is cut :smokin

lightweight jelly, thats a lil bit outside of our vaca budget. especially without food and housing cost.

The ticket alone was $1200, I know someone that lives there so hotel cost is cut :smokin

lightweight jelly, thats a lil bit outside of our vaca budget. especially without food and housing cost.

No need to be. I just lucked out let's just say. It's definitely a place worth visiting in your lifetime. I first went in 2010 and was like :wow: at the scenery alone. Just plan for it, I'm sure you'll get there.

Last edited:
I'm trying to figure out why I'm not filthy rich right now. I'll be 25 this year. I should be blowing millions. *Re-evaluates life* :smh:

I was always told to never say "I'll never _________" because in life you really don't know what could happen.

No need to be. I just lucked out let's just say. It's definitely a place worth visiting in your lifetime. I first went in 2010 and was like :wow: at the scenery alone. Just plan for it, I'm sure you'll get there.

definitely, how long you staying out there?

Homegirl sends me a text....

"Your girl hasn't been in any of your Instagram pics recently....is everything ok??"

mean.gif

definitely, how long you staying out there?

7 days. Didn't you post that oreo pic a few pages back? The cookies bigger than the double stuffed is outrageous :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom