the thread about nothing...

575499_509168072482603_714043483_n.jpg

lol at the worst dude ever.

I realize that if I don't see this thread on the first page I normally won't post in any threads. lol

Some nutrition all I've had today is Cinnamon Toast Crunch and Sweet Potato Pie. :x Bout to go to McDonalds. :smh:

Teache. Just passed out the answer key to a quiz...

Whenhe realized it...

He was like fuggit.. everyone gets a 100..

:pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

friendly reminder to back up all of your important data.
and then to backup that backup.

dunno what i would have done without my backup today :smokin

In regards to the career fair.

I feel like they're geared more towards people who have already graduated or are about to. I'll be done in December so hopefully will have more luck this time around.
Good luck bro. I've had the same experience with career fair. Hopefully theres some recent graduate you knew whos tyring to pull recruits in
So is The Rock not popular anymore?
The Rock being back is bad for WWE in the long term. What happens when he eventually leaves again? Then he just waltzes in and takes the belt with 0 work put in when people have been there slaving for Vince for years with no shine at all

I feel like I'm not a very approachable person 
ohwell.gif
visit the dressing better thread

not srs

im not very approachable either
frown.gif
if you smile when/if you make eye contact......it always ends well.....

simple move.....but life's been easier since i picked it up.......
embarassed.gif

The sign language lady translating for this mute student is rocking da amber rose and andgot a huge booty
what was she signing ..........

Good luck bro. I've had the same experience with career fair. Hopefully theres some recent graduate you knew whos tyring to pull recruits in

The Rock being back is bad for WWE in the long term. What happens when he eventually leaves again? Then he just waltzes in and takes the belt with 0 work put in when people have been there slaving for Vince for years with no shine at all

Back
Top Bottom