the thread about nothing...

Damn, I forgot about my school loan payment and it just got taken out, luckily I have savings so they took the rest from there, got to put that workers comp check in tomorrow cause I got no funds right now :smh:

@ oxpenguin

Yea, man. Somehow, I got separated from my boys and got nice and cozy.

@ rck2sacktown

Def one my saddest moments too.

Never-interrupt-your-enemy.jpg

Every night 
laugh.gif

Tomorrow I am about to get cut as **** and can't wait to post pics about it in a month 
nthat.gif

just finished my first assignment this semester. i've missed two others from two separate classes. :lol: i get so distracted from school work. :\ but i'm determined to get better this semester. good thing i've only missed two, and i'm aiming to keep it at that. i've set a schedule that has to work, so we'll see how it goes tomorrow and thereafter.

i think i have ADD or anxiety or SOMETHING, though. :frown: can't stop thinking and micro-managing little stuff in my head .

just finished my first assignment this semester. i've missed two others from two separate classes. :lol: i get so distracted from school work. :\ but i'm determined to get better this semester. good thing i've only missed two, and i'm aiming to keep it at that. i've set a schedule that has to work, so we'll see how it goes tomorrow and thereafter.

i think i have ADD or anxiety or SOMETHING, though. :frown: can't stop thinking and micro-managing little stuff in my head .
Dude you just reminded me. Idr if I did my final for one of my classes last semester. I mean I got a B regardless but holy **** I don't think I did my final.
Jk I just checked and I did and got an A in the class :pimp:

Last edited:
******* be cray y'all. I met this girl the other week. Spent the night at her house the other day. Didn't smash cos I actually like her and wanted to see where things go. So I'm thinking everything is cool cos she invites me around last night again, but about an hour later she messages me and tells me she's staying at her parents place and not to come. Now she's acting all standoffish and keeps flaking out on this date that she wanted me to take her on... I shoulda just smashed and kept it movin.

SMH

Question. If lesbians dislike/hate penises. How come they use strap on and dildos?
I've always wondered that. Always wondered why they want to look like dudes/fall for chicks that look like dudes as well
i don't think that's how being a lesbian works.

they just prefer their own gender, but i'm sure they don't dislike the sensation. 

Last edited:
That's what I don't get about lesbians at the end of the day you gona stick somethin in there
Might at get the real thing

I don't like lesbians tho they so damn mean.

eek.gif
I did not know these were real. I would never get near one after what I've seen in Fallout New Vegas. Those things are killing machines in that game
roll.gif
I love these. Can super post all the SSJ gifs
No freaking way...
30002.jpg

mr_3000.jpg
eek.gif
Niketalk Legend
I know this feel
During a math test

Me: my answer = 23
Answer choices: 170, 195, 264, 362
Me: well 170 is closest to 23, so that must be the answer.
mean.gif
I've done this dumb **** before
 Its 362 cause it has both 2 and 3 in it.

Question. If lesbians dislike/hate penises. How come they use strap on and dildos?

I've always wondered that. Always wondered why they want to look like dudes/fall for chicks that look like dudes as well
i don't think that's how being a lesbian works.

they just prefer their own gender, but i'm sure they don't dislike the sensation. 
Nah I known quite a few chicks that were straight and turned. My boys middle school gf sweetheart (whos my home girl) told me. She just finds penises gross (never let ANYONE HIT) not even him in hs. And she broke up with him in hs and got with this **** chick and been with her ever since. Her gf is :x and she's :pimp: . Most BUTCH females have that preference but the girls in the relationships are turned/penis haters. And often times the butch females too be hating on the D.

That's what I don't get about lesbians at the end of the day you gona stick somethin in there
Might at get the real thing

I don't like lesbians tho they so damn mean.
That's what im saying. That's like gay dudes using fleshlights. Dont make no damn sense.

Last edited:
Nah I known quite a few chicks that were straight and turned. My boys middle school gf sweetheart (whos my home girl) told me. She just finds penises gross (never let ANYONE HIT) not even him in hs. And she broke up with him in hs and got with this **** chick and been with her ever since. Her gf is :x and she's :pimp: . Most BUTCH females have that preference but the girls in the relationships are turned/penis haters. And often times the butch females too be hating on the D.
That's what im saying. That's like gay dudes using fleshlights. Dont make no damn sense.
Chunk.

Chunk.

my ex from back in the day is a butch lesbian now. She gets dressed up girly sometimes and told me that I'm the only man she would ever let hit. I guess thats a compliment

This past Saturday got way out of hand. Went to this huge festival/party with unlimited drinks. From 1:30pm - 5:00pm, I was consuming beer and liquor. My boys and I took over the "shot chair". By 5:30pm - 6:00pm, some girls were tapping me and asking me, "Are you alright? Who are you with?" I was passed out in a roadside ditch....... :x :smh: :x :smh:

Don't end up in a roadside ditch.

Sounds like Polar Bear.

Back
Top Bottom