roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

@ the same time
disgusting looking females dawgs

i have mad mixed emotions right now, my ex wants to catch up, we haven't talked since breaking up last april, idk how i should feel or take it, she just sent me a random message telling me she understands what might've gone wrong when we were together and blah blah blah and in the midst of all this i finally found my facebook cover photo
nthat.gif

i have mad mixed emotions right now, my ex wants to catch up, we haven't talked since breaking up last april, idk how i should feel or take it, she just sent me a random message telling me she understands what might've gone wrong when we were together and blah blah blah and in the midst of all this i finally found my facebook cover photo
nthat.gif
Do it, if you want to. Otherwise, say no. Either way, I'm sure you'll make the right choice 
happy.gif

Chick I thought I was close to threw me under the bus today to my girl.

Said I don't really love her, said I wouldn't do anything for her, said I was disrespectful for telling my girl she acts like a "*****" sometimes.

This chick was really sitting up trying to lecture my girl. My girl was trying to walk away but the chick followed.

What's even funnier about the situation is that this chick that was trying to give my girl advice is someone who has cheated on her boyfriend (and now fiancee) of 7 years with 6 different dudes. Most recently last summer. Chick cheated on her fiancee over a period of 6+ months each over 7 years with 5 of the 6 dudes. I'm talking letting the dudes blow her back out every other day (over long periods of time throughout the ENTIRE relationship) and then smiling in her fiancee's face the next day.

Was talking with this cute Asian girl I work with and she tells me she did dance in college and how she's still flexible and does yoga, then I ask what she's doing after work, she tells me she's going to a pole dancing class in Beverly Hills :evil: immediaetly want

If only I was single

Last edited:
Come back to this after having a nice lunch with this girl on Howard's hood *** campus
mad.gif

Caught the two dudes on the side of my car, yelled out and then they ran off. F DC gun laws man
mean.gif
Damn yo I'm sorry
Shoe Exchange Update:

Thanks thadocta
happy.gif

I'll be shipping my kicks out tomorrow
Shoe exchange starting off real nice
I Miss darkwing duck
I miss the Mighty Ducks
This guy knows. Dat Jet
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

In that case, I say do it. You can always realize its a bad decision and shut that **** down swiftly or you can go on wondering 'what if'
gracias

Tell her you're down to hang out and see what's up.

If problems come right back, you'll know it's not the good thing to do.

If it's all good, then you got your ex back, and life is :smokin

I guess that's what I'll be doing with mine in the upcoming weeks.

I REALLY want to know if your "status" in the community changes after you hit 3000 reps.

I don't really know what can be better than renowned expert in the community :nerd:

@ROBPZEE612 get up there so I can see what's up! :lol:

Back
Top Bottom