the thread about nothing...

Try putting sugar on spam next time. I'm tellin y'all man it's the shiit
Mineaswell throw some diabetes in there too 
laugh.gif

anyone have that gif where they put that driver back under the burning race car?
appreciate it

That mc hammer cartoon was terrible :rofl:

I remember the talking shoes smh lol

I know, but I didn't care I was a kid. Let's not talk about this....

Rappers getting cartoons left and right. Imagine if Rick Ross got his own cartoon. :lol:
Damn when did Kid and Play have a show?

You didn't know? Well, I'm 31 now these came out I wanna say when I was about 9 or 10 so between '90-'91. They were handing out cartoons to everyone :lol:. I don't know how old you are but it used to come on NBC Saturday mornings when they used to show cartoons.

That mc hammer cartoon was terrible
roll.gif

Rappers getting cartoons left and right. Imagine if Rick Ross got his own cartoon.
laugh.gif
You didn't know? Well, I'm 31 now these came out I wanna say when I was about 9 or 10 so between '90-'91. They were handing out cartoons to everyone
laugh.gif
. I don't know how old you are but it used to come on NBC Saturday mornings when they used to show cartoons.
I was 5 around then, damn this must have gotten past me or I simply can't remember because I remember seeing Hammer's show at one point or another
laugh.gif

this morning i had to drive to this place 20 mins away on the freeway and on the way there, i saw an accident that involved 4 cars 

i drove past the accident and after 15 ft of driving i saw this truck on fire...

i think one of the tanks right behind the cabin exploded because it looked insane, like a bomb had gone off inside..

this is the truck..

That mc hammer cartoon was terrible :rofl:

Rappers getting cartoons left and right. Imagine if Rick Ross got his own cartoon. :lol:

You didn't know? Well, I'm 31 now these came out I wanna say when I was about 9 or 10 so between '90-'91. They were handing out cartoons to everyone :lol: . I don't know how old you are but it used to come on NBC Saturday mornings when they used to show cartoons.
I was 5 around then, damn this must have gotten past me or I simply can't remember because I remember seeing Hammer's show at one point or another :lol:

Yeah the Kid n Play show was only on for one season lol

for those asking where that baby gif is from

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom