the thread about nothing...

Shoes you fool 
laugh.gif

:rofl: i figured, but you never know- Nike's ethics code aint worth a $#!+, i thought maybe there was more involved :evil: they could send me some slizzles to test out- haha

@beh, thats cool man, how do i sign up (its not like my size is rare breed though)?

@Gatzby, you know what to do man

Become a wear tester man. They give you stuff to try before RD, give your thoughts and opinions. They take it into consideration and tweak accordingly. 13? You got me beat, I'm an 11.5 :lol:

Info on the testing please...

I'm a size 13 also and wouldn't mind a few extra nike shoes to review...

I'm not sure exactly how to sign up for it, I do know that it can be done. I've heard about it plenty of times before. Try craigslist maybe? If not search around online and it might point you in the right direction. Hell, you might be able to contact Nike directly. Sorry for the delay, been busy at work. Peace.

2/10/12 - when TAN was started

2/10/13 - the TAN first year baby luau...

how should we celebrate? list of ideas...

- tag the TAN day - we all write TAN on random objects and upload the pic
- first year anniversary gift exhange - $50 minimum - know nothing about the person, just send something cool
- TAN cardboard pics - go "Ed Lover - cmon son" and get random people to hold up a piece of cardboard that says "TAN" on it... we upload the pics

any other ideas? PLEASE QUOTE AND ADD TO THE IDEA LIST (watch how many people don't follow those directions :smh: )

- first year anniversary gift exhange - $50 minimum - know nothing about the person, just send something cool
- TAN cardboard pics - go "Ed Lover - cmon son" and get random people to hold up a piece of cardboard that says "TAN" on it... we upload the pics

any other ideas? PLEASE QUOTE AND ADD TO THE IDEA LIST (watch how many people don't follow those directions :smh: )

I am sooooo down for this!!!

I dont see a need to add anything further.

Last edited:

I bet things would get way crazy... full blown pieces done on sides of buildings :lol:

I bet things would get way crazy... full blown pieces done on sides of buildings :lol:

How about getting some women to rep TAN?

Can I tag my gf in her sleep and post it up?

now we are cooking!

what about TAN people up on the face while they are sleeping... post that? :nerd:

How about getting some women to rep TAN?

Can I tag my gf in her sleep and post it up?

Bruh bruh bruh..

Save the suprised for the day...

OH YEAH BROTHER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think we should start taggin tan on stuff now!

Many lulz will be had

any other ideas? PLEASE QUOTE AND ADD TO THE IDEA LIST (watch how many people don't follow those directions
mean.gif
)
i live by a hospital and they have a heli pad...maybe i can take a helicopter and fly a TAN banner...id probably forget to ask someone to take pics and be charged with the most serious crime on niketalk..."DUCKTALES" 

maybe find some creative ways to spell out TAN..

im into all the ideas besides the gift exchange...

i live by a hospital and they have a heli pad...maybe i can take a helicopter and fly a TAN banner...id probably forget to ask someone to take pics and be charged with the most serious crime on niketalk..."DUCKTALES" 

maybe find some creative ways to spell out TAN..

im into all the ideas besides the gift exchange...

I like the gift exchange and TAN tagging contest so far

Back
Top Bottom