the thread about nothing...

yall boys better not mess it up, i trying to get in on round 2. got passed due to size matching problems, get in next time fellas so we can make it happen. 10.5ers unite!

damn, you and Nowitz got left out..

do you know how many people stayed in?

i already sent my pair out by the way.

No worries, this ones going good- if we can get a few 12-14 footers for the next one- it works out, and i'm sure more will join in. I got a few dope pairs in the stash that dont get any use

word, i want your am93s. if only you wore my size.

AM 93's? Thanks for reminding me that I own a pair lol

Tiffani Thiessen's Me in My Place shoot :wow:

still looking good.

came across this when I was checking it out...oh lordy. Give me that nerd with a bangin' body look all day.

I'm telling ya. That peanut butter and sausage sammich is mighty clutch :pimp: I've been watching those GTA IV PC mod police squad videos all night. Think I shall invest in a gaming PC before summer gets here.

i'm bizaaaaaaaaaaack :]

iLLest!

lol.

all middle eastern parents are the same.

although i don't know how you could even entertain the thought of being vegetarian. is that based on a true story? i think it would go over better if i told my parents i dropped out of school, did drugs, and was attracted to men.

Last edited:
I'm telling ya. That peanut butter and sausage sammich is mighty clutch
pimp.gif
I've been watching those GTA IV PC mod police squad videos all night. Think I shall invest in a gaming PC before summer gets here.
I'm trying to invest in one of these in the next two years.

Last edited:
Sooooo I found this iPhone 4/4s............ how do I bypass the code so I can "give it back to the owner"?

Sooooo I found this iPhone 4/4s............ how do I bypass the code so I can "give it back to the owner"?
itunes,

you can reset it from there..

i also sold one of these iphones that was locked for 2 months cause of so many failed attempts, a friend thought it was worthless, made 300.

Last edited:
itunes,

you can reset it from there..

i also sold one of these iphones that was locked for 2 months cause of so many failed attempts, a friend thought it was worthless, made 300.
I did that, but as soon as I plug it in it says "iTunes can't connect to "So and So's iPhone because it is locked with a passcode. You must enter passcode on iPhone before it can be used with iTunes"

what is this bull ****...

it could have a bad ESN. if you're planning to use it with the same carrier, it's useless. if it's not unlockable for other carriers, it's useless as well.

but a restore through itunes and a simple ESN check couldn't hurt.

edit: VV damn. :wow: :wow: :wow: haven't kept up with OF in a minute, but still. :\

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom