the thread about nothing...

listening to atcq electric relaxtion.  the "bust off on your couch now you got seamans/semen's furniture" part.  Didn't know it had a double meaning.
laugh.gif

Had a run in with a ex co-worker at lunch with my mom.  Really never got along with this woman.  She was a brown noser. I  had to do all her work because the bosses loved her, whenever she called out I had to stay (and during crutial times (going to school, my aunts passing( it was my first job, so they was playing the kid with the threads by holding me to bs standards.  I was just nieve and young and just didn't know any better)))  Anyway she's cacuasian and is married to an african american guy (one of those girls from bumsville indiana that comes from a family of racists so she was an outcast because she married outside her race).  Her husband, one of those black dudes that was overly sensitive because he's in a interacial relationship and felt he was being judged because he was in one and felt he had to protect his wife from feeling that way as well.   Dude was just an a-hole.  Anyway me and my mom are at the local chinese buffet.  I see her when I first walk in.  I gave her the "hello nod".  Something light, really not feeling like being in a chatty mood.  I don't know if she seen it but I wasn't trying to be rude.  So I go sit down, with my mom following right behind me.  So about a few minutes go by, and me and my mom are chatting. My ex co-worker's husband comes to my table and starts giving me lip about me not saying hi to him or his wife.  I made up some excuse to why I didn't say hi,  because I didn't want hit dude in the face while I was with my mom. But son won't stop.  I'm trying to give him the brush off, but he doesn't get it, plus he's being disrespectful while i'm with my mom.  Long story short,  I let him get his jollies off, but not without busting one of his tires on his truck.

i had no idea we had a "5 guys"burger joint here where i live,

had to have it since people were saying that it was better than "In-N-Out"

It's NOT..not even close..in-n-outs patties taste so much better, the seasoning they use is so little but it makes a huge difference..

even with bacon on their burgers they couldn't win..

listening to atcq electric relaxtion.  the "bust off on your couch now you got seamans/semen's furniture" part.  Didn't know it had a double meaning. :lol:

Had a run in with a ex co-worker at lunch with my mom.  Really never got along with this woman.  She was a brown noser. I  had to do all her work because the bosses loved her, whenever she called out I had to stay (and during crutial times (going to school, my aunts passing( it was my first job, so they was playing the kid with the threads by holding me to bs standards.  I was just nieve and young and just didn't know any better)))  Anyway she's cacuasian and is married to an african american guy (one of those girls from bumsville indiana that comes from a family of racists so she was an outcast because she married outside her race).  Her husband, one of those black dudes that was overly sensitive because he's in a interacial relationship and felt he was being judged because he was in one and felt he had to protect his wife from feeling that way as well.   Dude was just an a-hole.  Anyway me and my mom are at the local chinese buffet.  I see her when I first walk in.  I gave her the "hello nod".  Something light, really not feeling like being in a chatty mood.  I don't know if she seen it but I wasn't trying to be rude.  So I go sit down, with my mom following right behind me.  So about a few minutes go by, and me and my mom are chatting. My ex co-worker's husband comes to my table and starts giving me lip about me not saying hi to him or his wife.  I made up some excuse to why I didn't say hi,  because I didn't want hit dude in the face while I was with my mom. But son won't stop.  I'm trying to give him the brush off, but he doesn't get it, plus he's being disrespectful while i'm with my mom.  Long story short,  I let him get his jollies off, but not without busting one of his tires on his truck.

applying what I've learn minutes ago :

i had no idea we had a "5 guys"burger joint here where i live,

had to have it since people were saying that it was better than "In-N-Out"

It's NOT..not even close..in-n-outs patties taste so much better, the seasoning they use is so little but it makes a huge difference..

even with bacon on their burgers they couldn't win..
Whats your zip code

listening to atcq electric relaxtion.  the "bust off on your couch now you got seamans/semen's furniture" part.  Didn't know it had a double meaning. :lol:

Bro you're a better person than me. I would have busted his lip for disrespecting me in front of my moms and still busted all his tires

listening to atcq electric relaxtion.  the "bust off on your couch now you got seamans/semen's furniture" part.  Didn't know it had a double meaning.
laugh.gif

rockstar needs to implement that. i wanna be a police officer. ish would be dope in the game

five burgers french fries...over rated.......

cant really dig their system of serving people either.....i dunno...smthn about tht line.....its like its backwards....

Back
Top Bottom