the thread about nothing...

Can I return something from Footlocker to a niketown :nerd: I got a gift but I want to exchange it for another item and niketown has a larger selection of stuff. No receipt but the tags are still on.

one of my dream cars :pimp:

Last edited:
I find it hard to believe that cats that joined the Site in the latter part of last year legitimately have 2k plus reps.

I find it hard to believe that cats that joined the Site in the latter part of last year legitimately have 2k plus reps.

Not really that hard to believe IMO.. . even if you've an an acct since 1999 the rep system didnt start until we switched to huddler and even then it took a minute before we really started using it.

Not really that hard to believe IMO.. . even if you've an an acct since 1999 the rep system didnt start until we switched to huddler and even then it took a minute before we really started using it.

That and some of them post a lot.

Speaking of reps,I just found out mods rep are worth doubled.
For example,Meth have 2100+ reps,instead of receiving 21 reps,you'll receive 42 reps.

Last edited:
Last edited:
feels goodman to be back.

470 unread pots just dealt with....aint emm mad @ myself

told myself

EDIT:

why does the gif black out like that?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom