the thread about nothing...

Hey

the KING of Mars!!!! :pimp:

my bad had to tap on the white bar.

But yeah I respect dude for loosing weight, but my observation still stands. (If you feel that's putting someone down then
grin.gif
)

The other dude thought your were corny, I just  though that you were 'acting' ******ed...

keep doing you though.

sumrndmdude on a sneaker  forum who got  you all riled up.

So I get this letter from this girl my housemate is friends with..it says "I'm just writing this to see how it goes smile while u read this then get some h_oes"...what does that even mean lol?

Last edited:
how is it that the fattest dude in the stay in shape thread keeps giving the most advice? 
mean.gif

Why you gotta put people down? If its who I'm thinkin about homie put in WORK. Nothing wrong with sharing advice about what worked and what didn't for him personally. And for someone like me who lacks the scientific knowledge behind nutrition it helps me a lot.

And since it pisses y'all off so much.

cue *you mad corny b*

iLLest!
iLLest!
iLLest!
iLLest!
iLLest!
I appreciate the fact that you ain't side step the confrontation, however the "illest" thing seems kinda corny knowing that you type it out every time.

Received a package from amazon...and i find inside....

:nerd:

Going to wear them like its 2007 all over again....maybe even re-enact the Stronger video

but who sent it? reveal yourself

Friendship ain't free these days.

But seriously if you need someone to talk to...I'm probably not the guy you should be talking to. Jesusshuttlesworth or riceboy might be of help...hell I'd talk                

to gatzby before talking to me.  
mean.gif

Last edited:
I was called for 2 interviews for a cell phone sales position, both interviews went well and i was told i have a good chance.

The interviews were last week, i have not heard from them.

Should i call to follow up? Or keep it moving..
Always follow back. I'm sure you're not the only one that applied and interviewed so you're not gonna be the first on their mind.

Yup WHT needs to join the wave. Goldens and Classics are equal
how is it that the fattest dude in the stay in shape thread keeps giving the most advice? 
mean.gif
Why you gotta put people down? If its who I'm thinkin about homie put in WORK. Nothing wrong with sharing advice about what worked and what didn't for him personally. And for someone like me who lacks the scientific knowledge behind nutrition it helps me a lot.

And since it pisses y'all off so much.

cue *you mad corny b*

iLLest!
iLLest!
iLLest!
iLLest!
iLLest!
LOL.
Received a package from amazon...and i find inside....

nerd.gif

Going to wear them like its 2007 all over again....maybe even re-enact the Stronger video

but who sent it? reveal yourself
It was I. Theres more coming, I wanted to compile it all into its own box but I've been on a business trip the last few weeks so I coudlnt.

i just came from this thing that takes you up 8500 ft up a mountain on a cable cart..

i touched snow for the first time..the view was crazy..and it was cold as hell too..

also saw a raccoon..some tourist dude got some great shots of his face n ish..got all low and in little dudes face, plus he had a bad *** camera...

just got back from taking ma and pa out to dinner for their 35th anniversary. moms showed me all the stuff she saved from the wedding like receipts for pics, food and her dress and lists of guests. not gonna lie i shed a thug tear from how happy she was telling me the story and showing me all her mementos.

Last edited:
just got back from taking ma and pa out to dinner for their 35th anniversary. moms showed me all the stuff she saved from the wedding like receipts for pics, food and her dress and lists of guests. not gonna lie i shed a thug tear from how happy she was telling me the story and showing me all her mementos.
congrats to mom and pop putting in work!

Back
Top Bottom