the thread about nothing...

So how many different screen names do you all have?
i only have one now..

made 3 or 4 other ones at first just in case i got banned,

then i saw that people really liked those little green thumbs 
laugh.gif
Thumbs??? I thought they were chicken wings

i feel so naked & lame without my phone. im over here emailing females tryna explain myself & get em to come thru
mean.gif
u said they might have gone thru ur pixs and stuff.....dont u have a lock on it?.......password...smthn as a precaution....? if it is a smartphone u can trace it,

So how many different screen names do you all have?
i only have one now..

made 3 or 4 other ones at first just in case i got banned,

then i saw that people really liked those little green thumbs 
laugh.gif
I made one backup when I got suspended on the new NT

Used to have two backups when I got hit with suspensions back onYuku (I think I made one because I got one banned on jjb)
laugh.gif

u guys know that feeling when ur about to sneeze....but u dont.....hate it!!!!!....wondering if there is a way to make it not go away...so u can actually sneeze..........

anyone.....?

u guys know that feeling when ur about to sneeze....but u dont.....hate it!!!!!....wondering if there is a way to make it not go away...so u can actually sneeze..........

anyone.....?
i know that feel
just look at the sun
or smell some pepper

got me doing this face for the longest

i know that feel
just look at the sun
or smell some pepper
got me doing this face for the longest
lol....thts one funny face to hold......

thnx.....i know some people try to hold a sneeze in by holding their nose.....im like....dude what the heck r u doing?......ur fighting ur body trying to get rid of germs.........?

(cuz the last i was taught, thats why u sneeze.....)

u said they might have gone thru ur pixs and stuff.....dont u have a lock on it?.......password...smthn as a precaution....? if it is a smartphone u can trace it,
yea i just figured out how to do all that but its prolly too late, i dun cut the phone off now anyway...

That awkward moment when you go back to your hometown and you are the oldest person in the gym when it's filled with high school kids from your alma mater

Back
Top Bottom