the thread about nothing...

roll.gif

Did you make this with gimp?
naw, i was trying to find the og video of that kid and that popped up 

i have had no luck, i know that it originated from city tv in toronto but i dont know what show..
I read that it was American Gladiators .. don't know how true it is tho

Well got some info about that picture i posted  with the couple wearing the 11's and 1's, there homeless and a spot in la called RIF LA gave them shoes for free 

RIF :pimp: .. havent heard that in a while..maybe it was ILLJAYBE3 :nerd:

I've been logged on NT all day. these damn subscriptions to this thread are about to fill up my inbox..they wont stop either :smh:

Last edited:
Is there a way for the desktop version of Niketalk to jump to unread posts when you click the thread...

I like mobile way better because of it... :wow:

Got Black Ops 2 for Christmas, been going banana split since I opened it.

I'm I the only one that DOESN'T like zombies? How do you make Left 4 Dead with less game and twice the complication? Theres little to no direction.Why even make it an multiplayer game if everyone is going to spend most of the time separated? You use black magic to turn random everyday objects into power generator for what? What's the end game here? Don't even get me started on the fog and thoes damn thing that jump on your head that serve no purpose other then to aggregate the hell out of you.

I'm I the only one that DOESN'T like zombies? How do you make Left 4 Dead with less game and twice the complication? Theres little to no direction.Why even make it an multiplayer game if everyone is going to spend most of the time separated? You use black magic to turn random everyday objects into power generator for what? What's the end game here? Don't even get me started on the fog and thoes damn thing that jump on your head that serve no purpose other then to aggregate the hell out of you.

this is why i havent played the zombies on BO2, from videos and reading it looks like its not the same as in BO. The maps are smaller, different guns, no wonder weapons, etc ..

Play it on BO1 KIno + Ascension are :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: . i got to level 32, took like 3 hours and I was about ready to die at that point :lol:

Last edited:
Just checked my Credit Score fambs......775.....:smokin
I don't even know how to get a credit score, I have a job and bank accounts but I can't get a credit card because I have no previous credit history... so...

Manti Teo looking good tonight...real good.

this is why i havent played the zombies on BO2, from videos and reading it looks like its not the same as in BO. The maps are smaller, different guns, no wonder weapons, etc ..

Play it on BO1 KIno + Ascension are :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: . i got to level 32, took like 3 hours and I was about ready to die at that point :lol:

What's so ****** about it is I wanted BO2 because I played BO1 over the summer and it won me over. This is a bit more than what I was ready for.

I will say there are more than enough guns. Every gun on the disc. 2x with the pack-a-punch.

Word...from what I've played, BO zombies is much better. :lol: I hear you on the 3/4/5 hour games....

quoted the wrong guy but are you serious :lol:
I played it without a strategy guide as a 10 year old kid. They tell you exactly where to go and what to do. And if I recall correctly sometimes when you go to the wrong town or to the last town before you need to make a big trip the townspeople remind you.
Stuff like "I heard Sephiroth was seen heading to Niblheim"

I started playing that for the first time last night. SMH if I sink 58 hours into it and don't finish it.

Back
Top Bottom