I don't understand how yall are into Asians 
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
I'm asian if that makes you feel better 
ohwell.gif

laugh.gif
I use to think Asian girls were meh when I was younger.Over the years,they just kept getting hotter and hotter.
the right asians though, the ones who try to look like they are 13 get the grivis vasquez pass 
mean.gif
I feel that... that can be say about any type of girls too 

laugh.gif
I use to think Asian girls were meh when I was younger.Over the years,they just kept getting hotter and hotter.
the right asians though, the ones who try to look like they are 13 get the grivis vasquez pass 
mean.gif
I feel that... that can be say about any type of girls too 
true. But asian girls get out of control tryin to be cute acting like 13 year old girls....

the right asians though, the ones who try to look like they are 13 get the grivis vasquez pass :smh:

i was just in this club and this one korean chick with the slimmest dress (her breasts was bulging out like it needed some air :smokin) tried to get my attention cause she got mad that i was with a black chick. then i realized that me being asian i havent been with an asian chick cause of the same reason you mentioned. i went out on one date with one and thats about it. now that i think about it, if i went out with her il probably be married by now cause her money was long and she was generous. :smh:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom