the thread about nothing...

THE HOLIDAY ABOUT NOTHING IS UPON US GENTLEMEN...

STEP ONE) ELIMINATE THE WEAK - from the following members please vote on any members you see potentially flaking out and explain why they should not be able to celebrate the holiday (3 strikes and you are out)

moomoopanda
antidope
balloonoboy
trilluminated
bay1591
ssijfar
newmoanyuh
Tr1ll
GatzbyGordon
cocotaso1
rck2sactown

STEP TWO) THE QUESTIONNAIRE ABOUT NOTHING - you will receive an email with the most random questions ever. you have 24 hours to reply.

STEP THREE) RECEIVE YOUR MR.IRRELEVANT AND SEND OUT YOUR GIFT ABOUT NOTHING - how much do you want to spend? who cares. how many items do you have to give them? who cares. feeling generous? prove it. want to deliver the lolz to this thread? let's see it.

STEP FOUR) POST YOUR GIFT AND GET READY FOR THE NEXT HOLIDAY GIFT EXCHANGE (THE BREAK ABOUT NOTHING - MARCH 21)

*** PLEASE QUOTE THIS POST SO I KNOW YOU RECEIVED IT ***

antidope

newmoanyuh

Tr1ll

cocotaso1

STILL NO EMAIL REPLY FROM YOU... YOU HAVE UNTIL TONIGHT OR YOU WILL BE OUT AS ASSIGNMENTS NEED TO GO OUT A$AP ROCKY
My apologies I havent had access to the internet for a while. Hope I'm not too late
laugh.gif
I thought it was gonna be about me when I saw this.

I'm really trying to see that ksteezy x PowerTrollin battle.

Straight street boxing/slapping/possible hair pulling on some world star ****.

Make all the proceeds go to a NT charity of your choice so Meth will sanction this bout. You guys can decide on the fighting weight, glove size (ounces), location, etc.

Make all the proceeds go to a NT charity of your choice so Meth will sanction this bout. You guys can decide on the fighting weight, glove size (ounces), location, etc.
powerballin will start asking for blood tests and start making unnecessary demands.

If he's down I'll do gloves and in a ring.  5 rounds even though it would'nt last that long.  Donate some bread to NT for charity.  Get some ring girls. Have Jesus and Ninjahood host it.  I'm with whatever. 

If I throw hands I leave dudes black, blue, and pissed on like some SpaceJams

Ecosystem For Edwin is my choice of charity.

Might as well let these _ fight bare knuckle on a subway platform, I care not for their safety :lol:

Y'all can take that fight talk into a new thread.

TAN doesn't need anymore reasons for meth to lock it.

Last edited:
just watched Les Miserables :nthat:

:frown:

Hugh Jackman is going to need a van to take home all the awards he is about to pull from the role

How was Anne? Looked like she killed it in the trailer.

incredible man... simply incredible job by everyone on that cast... including Crowe and Cohen :smokin

cool...definitely have to check it out.

10/10 movie (musical)

If he's down I'll do gloves and in a ring.  5 rounds even though it would'nt last that long.  Donate some bread to NT for charity.  Get some ring girls. Have Jesus and Ninjahood host it.  I'm with whatever. 

If I throw hands I leave dudes black, blue, and pissed on like some SpaceJams

Steezy's outfit to enter the ring is going to take weeks to coordinate though......Prince Naseem in the making. You ain't seeing that leopard print PB.

Back
Top Bottom