the thread about nothing...

Watching the movie flight with denzel, so far 15 mins into has me on the edge of my seat, Damn this is good
im watching lincoln right now and it sounds like theyre speaking anouther language...

im going to put flight on instead..i was hesitant since i read someone on here say it sucked 

I was going to put that next but it looks boring Lol. Flight so far pretty good.

Holy Crap, as much as I watch my name is earl, how did I not recognize her :rofl: so that's how she looks naked :smokin

Last edited:

First meal of the year

man wat the hell is wrong wit this dude :rofl:

"He won't be raping anymore, he won't be raping anyymorreeee"

:lol: this dude cannot be right in his head with this ishhh...:rofl: :rofl:

And how anyone gonna take you serious as a rapist when you max bench-pressing dove feathers?

:rofl:

Last edited:
Time to Google her.
She was on My Name Is Earl and now she is on The League

Also Flight looked turrible. Denzel plays the same character in every got damn movie! So is it worth seeing?

It's pretty good, nothing spectacular...but I think it's worth a watch. You can say the same for a lot of successful actors/actresses.

Yeah, I think all the excitement was the opening scene and the flight but now It's getting to the mysterious part, I'm up to where he's talking about getting a lawyer. Still pretty good though.

The house I grew up in was considered to be used as the home from The Hand That Rocks The Cradle

First meal of the year

that, legit made me upset.

I have a deli that used to carry "seafood salad" like 3 months 2 years ago... haven't since.
I'm upset, did I mention that yet?

edit:

I'm on the hunt for a seafood sandwich right now

That looks like a lobster roll more than a "seafood salad" sandwich. Im sure theres a few good spots in nyc for a lobster roll.

Back
Top Bottom