the thread about nothing...

possibly 143
embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif
I'm so gone but I remember rob from jb legit/price check(this year) & I know davidme00 in real life.
embarassed.gif

i wanna get to know all TAN'ers though, antidope is a super big jay-z fan (respect)

ummmm

dipset t dot always reppin tdot & ninja always reppin' the heights.

mannnnnn I'm really know nobody but I love all of yall. (been here since 05' all I remember is jfreak32 selling those cement 4's for a K, also peeps having dope WDYWT pics like the homers)

also I believe neek has an influence among all people wearing skinnies within the sneaker community

embarassed.gif
happy.gif
pimp.gif

I'm so drunk I dunno where Ima be soon.
I cn't eem see stright
frown.gif
nthat.gif
 All of this! 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Why do moisture wicking socks leave my feet wet and cold? They're supposed keep your feet dry but they do the exact opposite. It's like they wick but the moisture just lingers around. I've tried everything adidas, nike, under armor seems to work best out of all of them but still...

I just don't see what's the "it" factor for Django, previews haven't sold anything for me. It's lucky it has big names or the movie would flop.

I just don't see what's the "it" factor for Django, previews haven't sold anything for me. It's lucky it has big names or the movie would flop.

The trailer was bad. It really didn't sell the film that it is or that Samuel L Jackson takes over.

Just see it.

Last edited:
Last edited:
Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom