Egg nog

:pimp:

Lol Christian Bros + Fresh ground nutmeg + Shatto Nog over here

Last edited:
As
You have to move on.

As of now were still together though :lol:

Do you mean just take it day by day?

bruh, you haven't talked to her in two weeks. dead that, you both aren't happy.

posting what we're drinking? my boss gave me a grip of these for xmas plus an avengers comic book and a bottle of baileys and some scratch offs. i love my chef, never had a boss like him. i told him i was having a hard time making my bills one day and he hit me with a 2 dollar an hour raise saying i deserve it.

local beer, but it's spreading. 54th best epa in the world.

Been at my bros house this past week. **** man. Having a baby is haaaaaard work. My nephew cries all hours of the night and is a non stop energizer bunny through out the day. Makes me think of teens who had babies too early.
iLLest!
makes me think of 'no kids' swag

posting what we're drinking? my boss gave me a grip of these for xmas plus an avengers comic book and a bottle of baileys and some scratch offs. i love my chef, never had a boss like him. i told him i was having a hard time making my bills one day and he hit me with a 2 dollar an hour raise saying i deserve it.

Bro she lives in the village lol
Sh can't talk to me no phones no nothing.

Luckily I live in a city and can obtain Internet in India.
I was at her families place 2 weeks ago they have nothing there :lol:

It's really hard to explain Indian culture and customs then explain my situation.

Carry on..

that's why i'm glad i got no kids, once i get annoyed by my nephews & nieces i spoil them with candy then hand them off to my bros
smile.gif

Bro she lives in the village lol
Sh can't talk to me no phones no nothing.

Luckily I live in a city and can obtain Internet in India.
I was at her families place 2 weeks ago they have nothing there :lol:

It's really hard to explain Indian culture and customs then explain my situation.

Carry on..

oh got you, so there is no cell service or whatever. i thought you guys just didn't even bother to talk. idk man, best of luck to you. if she's worth it treat her like it. if you don't care cut it off.

Back
Top Bottom