the thread about nothing...

Why cant all the countries in the world just be cool and make advancements in cooler technologies and compete in getting to other planets and friendly competion to make faster computers, or buildings and things of that nature. Must everything be through bloodshed and killing ? Just what exactly are the people in charge after. Has and is killing as many people possible always been the end goal ?

Originally Posted by 10508 Cardo Jr Ln

Originally Posted by sneekerluvr

Originally Posted by CJ863

Ravage got the banz over one of NT 's resident goddesses cap
grin.gif

Anyway on the balcony chillin with blue moons a woodtip and erykah right now. Vibin.

Man, that sounds like the groove right now!
pimp.gif

on my balcony coolin' wit 2 L's of purpkush, homemade lemonade, my dog & pandora on Kid Cudi channel while catchin up on todays interwebz...at the same dame time 
smokin.gif

def in my zone

Y'all know the drill bros
smokin.gif

Wore my arms out in the gym around 7:45pm. Still in pain. Feels like I'm getting injected with pain every 3 seconds
ohwell.gif

blown the Caps lost, blown I'm wide awake now as a net result, although I haven't lived there in 6+ years I'm blown my mother closes on the house I grew up in on Friday...

What is the easiest way to compress a video file so it will successfully upload to YouTube?

I have been contemplating about gettin some golds for my bottom row..but I'm not a hood dude and somethin tellin me I would look like I'm fakin..but then again I want some

grin.gif

Anyway on the balcony chillin with blue moons a woodtip and erykah right now. Vibin.

laugh.gif
you tried to come for me on the low i see

Originally Posted by cap1229

grin.gif

laugh.gif
you tried to come for me on the low i see
Well, damn...Don't know when you posted this CJ, so had to quote all this, but I just finished my wood tip and blue moon.
pimp.gif

These dudes got talent and the song mixes are good too.
pimp.gif

And on a side note, witchcraft...
eek.gif

Anyone ever wonder if Mods have other SN to just troll? I mean they are Mods....please don't ban me
frown.gif

I've always wanted a monkey as a pet, just scared that they could possibly open doors
ohwell.gif

my moms is begging me to cut my hair it's about 10 inches but, it took a long time & patience it'll be a waste
ohwell.gif
... copped several hats this year & with two of them being fitted caps I was really contemplating if it's worth to keep

Just found out a remake of Robocop is in the works. I want it to do good but it'll probably flop.

Back
Top Bottom