I'm Cooked! 
sick.gif

reeled a girl in tonight, face was ok but the booty was bubbly
nthat.gif

no sex though
frown.gif
she isn't "like that"
mean.gif

EDIT:right after ^she^ left, the homie and i tried bringing some 40 year olds to the house but they were supposedly tired, these weren't no granny looking gals, i got wood dancing with one of them, she were whispering some raunchy **** into my ear, blue balls suck, the first girl was getting frisky by the restrooms when i was rubbing her through her panties but she cut me off when i started moving them to the side
mad.gif

Last edited:
Dude I've had girls watch a movie at my place and stay the night. And when we go to bed they'll say they ain't like that and still proceed to sleep with me in just their thong and one of my shirts. I don't get this game, or maybe I'm just playing it wrong

Last edited by a moderator:
Dude I've had girls watch a movie at my place and stay the night. And when we go to bed they'll say they ain't like that and still proceed to sleep with my in their thong and one of my shirts. I don't get this game, or maybe I'm just playing it wrong

:smh:

Im sure the next step is to take the thong off

her: im not like that
me: thats cool girl *slips thong off
her: *moaning

I mentioned earlier how i was nervous about drug testing.

Well i took a First Chefk Home drug Tesr and just passed negative . And it wasnt no faint line either. Its a convincing, undeniable ,proud pink line.

Great peace of mind.

Dude I've had girls watch a movie at my place and stay the night. And when we go to bed they'll say they ain't like that and still proceed to sleep with my in their thong and one of my shirts. I don't get this game, or maybe I'm just playing it wrong

:smh:

Im sure the next step is to take the thong off

her: im not like that
me: thats cool girl *slips thong off
her: *moaning
Well ya there was touching and whatnot involved but still she wasn't about that....

Dude I've had girls watch a movie at my place and stay the night. And when we go to bed they'll say they ain't like that and still proceed to sleep with me in just their thong and one of my shirts. I don't get this game, or maybe I'm just playing it wrong
bro, i don't get that crap either, i've had girls tease me in a thong and go back to getting dressed and just lay there
mean.gif

?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
girl was a clinger, she actually made the first move but i got her number somewhere. i'll hook her in, i need a christmas present
wink.gif

Last edited:
laugh.gif
mean.gif

then you get home and don't know what to do, fapping isn't an option but may be the solution, i still have the smell on my finger, that'll help
sick.gif

1.035 unread posts? Naw I'm good on that

Great weekend with my girl with the exception of our damn room having a smoke alarm and we couldn't open the windows to :smokin still got it in plenty of times

mean.gif
sick.gif
i demand a senate investigation.
BLATANT
mean.gif

One day I sat around and what all the vids of people tuning SSJ for the first time. This is how you parent btw. Vegeta
pimp.gif

This dude forever bragging about his reps.
eyes.gif

I have the most reps,you see me bragging about it? No
A+. I need this back in my life
This dude forever bragging about his reps.
eyes.gif

I have the most reps,you see me bragging about it? No
tumblr_m8cvc4jUEG1qd14xy.gif
Is this Taylor Dwift? I tried googling this gif came back with noting
Since this whole rep business started, I like knowing that I'm one of the few that likes seeing about my given rep # increase.

789 given reps and counting.
nthat.gif
Not gonna lie I always go look and see where my reps came from

srdtyukfdxjcgjh,cf,g
roll.gif
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom